Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Today, the online tool changed to Decision Made... Still no e-mail
ECAS put the pre arrival services letter on my Mom's profile yesterday... I hope they ask her to send her passport soon :)
She is in Canada right now, do you know if we can send her passport to Ottawa instead Mexico?
Last time I sent a document to Mexico was held at customs for 1 week with no reason/...

Reactions: YULIA-2016

tifmoon

Apr 10, 2017
some people entered interest twice + to increase a chance but it wasn't allowed
Seems they start to have action for submitting duplicated online form this year, did it happen for 2017 sponsorship as well?

Maybe they've already disqualified the duplicated applicants before the 2nd around drawo_O

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
I am so sad now. My file haven't get returned yet, but will call now

I know few people who also submitted twice and got approved. Only few people are getting this and not sure what scenario are they doing on it? I am part of whatsapp group and confirmed from a person who did twice for parents and his laws and got selected for one and approved and accepted.

twiggy

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
How did you get the temporary application number? I have been trying to link application with name and passport number and it keeps coming back as nothing found.
Call them. If accepted they will give a temp number and once they start processing they remove the X at that point you can link

Hopeful99

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I know few people who also submitted twice and got approved. Only few people are getting this and not sure what scenario are they doing on it? I am part of whatsapp group and confirmed from a person who did twice for parents and his laws and got selected for one and approved and accepted.
Have you contacted them yet regarding this?

Sep 12, 2018
when was your file received? I did the same though
My application was sent April 20th and received April 23rd 2018. I got the refusal letter last week.

It is of common knowledge that sO many irregular applications got accepted for 2017. Very say, I only entered my name once for 2017.

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
later you will see the below.Others no change.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Thanks AnNingCanada for providing the information

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
My application was sent April 20th and received April 23rd 2018. I got the refusal letter last week.

It is of common knowledge that sO many irregular applications got accepted for 2017. Very say, I only entered my name once for 2017.

did you change any info like last name in first name or first name in last or so, any date of birth or so, any addresses or it was exact same? anybody else submitted too like your sister or brother or so?

Last edited:

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Reading all this posts about getting your application rejected, I know it must be really disappointing as we are all in the same boat, we all want our families reunited.
But really this is something to think about, follow the rules, read the instructions, don't try to lie and think that you will get your way, it's not that easy.
I hope that the ones that got reject this time for duplicate interest of sponsor, get a chance next year, and I also hope that you can say, lesson learned, and do it the right way next year.
I'm not happy that you got rejected, don't get me wrong, I know some of us will do anything to be with our families, but do anything if that anything is not cheating...

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Have your parents stayed in Canada as well for more than 6 months? If yes, would you be submitting the PCC from Canada too?
Pls share your experience if you do so.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE

No, they didn’t stay in Canada for more than 6 months. They stayed in the Philippines in the 90’s for more than 6 months. My parents went to the Philippines embassy in Dhaka for a police clearance and they mentioned they can do the fingerprints and take the fee. However we will have to courier the application to NBI in the Philippines. Also we will have to find a representative there to collect it once processed. Unfortunately we don’t know anybody in Philippines whom we can have as a representative.

Pravi patel

Sep 1, 2018
Reading all this posts about getting your application rejected, I know it must be really disappointing as we are all in the same boat, we all want our families reunited.
But really this is something to think about, follow the rules, read the instructions, don't try to lie and think that you will get your way, it's not that easy.
I hope that the ones that got reject this time for duplicate interest of sponsor, get a chance next year, and I also hope that you can say, lesson learned, and do it the right way next year.
I'm not happy that you got rejected, don't get me wrong, I know some of us will do anything to be with our families, but do anything if that anything is not cheating...
I agreed that we have to follow rules and do right thing.......

But it’s matter with misunderstandings....for me I have my name as Pravinben

And I used only Pravina at first then I realized that it must be same as passport so corrected it and submit again and got in trouble.....

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
I agreed that we have to follow rules and do right thing.......

But it’s matter with misunderstandings....for me I have my name as Pravinben

And I used only Pravina at first then I realized that it must be same as passport so corrected it and submit again and got in trouble.....
Your file is returned too?

Sairam1

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Line #43
OMG, we've just received Inviation to pre-arrival services!
No PCC request was made, though I've scanned and attached the PCC to the IME as one pdf and uploaded it on My Application about a week ago..
We haven't yet received "medical passed" notification as well.
Hi - May I know where have you found the upload option to upload your medicals & PCC please?