Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hello,
I am in the process of submitting an application to sponsor my mother this month.

I realize that I will need a police clearance certificate.

Now is this for every country she has lived in for 6 months or more in her lifetime or a police clearance for a country that she has lived in for the past 10 years?

Also, how long do they give you to submit this information?
to submit an application you don't need police certificates. CIC will let you know once they need police certificates. Yes in any country she spent more than 6 month will required police clearance certificate.

Normally 4-6 weeks once cic will request you police certificates.

Good Luck

Reactions: lifelongtraveler

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018
Thanks for asking, but so far no luck:(. I called Canada Post 3 times already since last night, got a ticket number, and finally talked to a supervisor. They said no update so far. My package progress is still "Item accepted at the Post Office"

Other than waiting, is there a way to contact CIC? Tho I only have my UCI number here. Does anyone in 2nd round and already sent the application hear from CIC or receive file number?
any luck bro?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I mailed my application on 12 Aug, and it is received on 14. I saw people talking about AOR.

Is AOR different from application received?
Yes, AOR which stand for "Acknowledgement of Receipt", is when IRCC sends you an email (or regular mail) confirming the receipt of your application, and that it has been accepted for further processing. They do basic checks to make sure you sent a complete application before issuing AOR.

Reactions: missingmymom

inviteparents23

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Yes, AOR which stand for "Acknowledgement of Receipt", is when IRCC sends you an email (or regular mail) confirming the receipt of your application, and that it has been accepted for further processing. They do basic checks to make sure you sent a complete application before issuing AOR.
Thanks for your reply. After submitting the application, how long we should wait for AOR?

tifmoon

Apr 10, 2017
any luck bro?
No luck, Canada Post closed my case and told me due to some "national technical issue" they have no proof that the mail is delivered. The supervisor told me they can't provide the signature and there won't be any update on the tracking page, but she believed it should be delivered as long as the address on the envelop is correct. I can do nothing at the moment but just wait.

Cravethe6th if you don't mind, could you please let me know when you receive AOR or can link your app online? if CIC did receive my application, I think I can call them to confirm by then. All I can do is hoping for the best:oops:.

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
Hi Yulia,
PR- Decision Made yesterday. I received Pre-arrival email today.

Thanks Yulia.
Hi, congratulations!
Could you please tell me, after you sent the PCC how long after that you received the PR

Kaushuque

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Hi, congratulations!
Could you please tell me, after you sent the PCC how long after that you received the PR
My parents are already here with Super Visa. Medical and PCC requested on 25th July. I submitted all on 3rd of August and Decision Made on 16th of August. Got Pre-arrival letter today. Did not get PPR yet.

Reactions: Neyoswife

joeling2

Star Member
Jul 27, 2018
Am I supposed to receive an email telling me Sponsorship Application approved after Sponsorship Application Status has changed to Decision Made? Status changed maybe a few days ago. I have not received email yet. Can someone has experience shine some light?

Thanks,

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Am I supposed to receive an email telling me Sponsorship Application approved after Sponsorship Application Status has changed to Decision Made? Status changed maybe a few days ago. I have not received email yet. Can someone has experience shine some light?

Thanks,
Yes - but sometimes it takes 2 to 3 days to receive an email :)

I think you will probably get tonight! because there were few ppl who received an email on Friday eve!

Reactions: joeling2

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi guys. Just sent my application August 15th and received by cic ottawa by August 16th.
Sign by SCI SCHUITEBOER

Family of 3 including me.
Edmonton
Parents in the Philippines.

Thanks
added to SS

Last edited:

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
My parents are already here with Super Visa. Medical and PCC requested on 25th July. I submitted all on 3rd of August and Decision Made on 16th of August. Got Pre-arrival letter today. Did not get PPR yet.
Wow that was fast!
My mom is also here on super visa, We sent the medical exams and she passed, now they just requested police certificate and we will send it next week! I hope is that fast for us too :)

Reactions: Kaushuque