+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
I AM CONFUSED:
I just checked status online where is read : "desion made" for applicant. I also received a email with a attachment form: IMM5801E. this form talks about: We are pleased to announce that you can use pre-arrival services. And it talks about how to enroll for them.

My question is: Do I have to do anything ? I was expecting they will request passport, what should I expect next or do next ?
hello canadavisa2018, What’s your status for Review of additional documents? mine is Not applicable.Thanks.

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
jhoongo said:
Hi all,

Can anyone update my status for the application?

Line #: 98
Username: jhoongo

Ecas status for sponsor has been updated to Decision Made as of today.

One quick question for me is that, I still haven't receive the email, notification, or any status change in CIC account.
Can anyone share their experience of the timeline after the Sponsorship decision made? I mean more for like email confirmation or something..

Thanks,

you might receive email today night 6:30PM.

Reactions: jhoongo

katewilson76

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
BC
Visa Office......
London
Hi, Can you please add us to the spreadsheet
Country of citizenship, England, Province BC.
Invitation to apply 19 march 2018
SIN and NOA
App Rec 9th May 2018
Extra documents Birth cert and IMM5669E
AOR 23rd JUL 2018
ECASE for applicant status IN PROCESS 03 Aug 2018
Sponsor status IN PROCESS 03 Aug 2018
Thank you

Reactions: YULIA-2016

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
Any news from London visa office?
It seems London VO has not yet contacted anyone from 2018 PGP.

My friend belongs to 2017 PGP (2nd round - Oct/Nov 2017) - he received his Medicals/PCC from London VO in July 2018. And surprisingly this letter also contains request for Passports.

katewilson76

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
BC
Visa Office......
London
It seems London VO has not yet contacted anyone from 2018 PGP.

My friend belongs to 2017 PGP (2nd round - Oct/Nov 2017) - he received his Medicals/PCC from London VO in July 2018. And surprisingly this letter also contains request for Passports.
We have not yet been told which Visa Office we got, My parents were here in Canada when I sent in the application and now they are back in the UK, I have updated the address but we haven't yet been allocated a VO

momazi

Jul 8, 2014
Hi, I have submitted my parents sponsorship application last May 25 of this year but still haven't heard anything. No notification that my application has been received or anything related to it. As in nothing. Can anyone tell me what step to take before I call CIC? thank you for your help.

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Hi moike, koolanx, Mina, flavia (mom+dad) and others.
I see that IMM 5669 was requested from you. Is it because you had sent old version of the form (2012) and not 02-2018 version or because you had missed a family member? or any other reason.
Your help will be appreciated as I have the same request but can't figure out why

JennyXu1984

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone
My application was received on May 17 but I did not hear anything back from CIC yet
Today I was finally able to talk to CIC call center and they gave me a temporary file number which starts with XF000...
I thought it should start with F000 without X at the beginning.
Anyone knows if XF... file number means anything?
When I called CIC, I was also given an XF number. If you remove the "X", the rest is your actual file number. Before I got my AOR, I tried to check my status on ECAS using this number (without "X"), and using the same number I was able to link my sponsorship to my CIC account. So give it a try. If it's not showing up on ECAS yet, that means CIC hasn't uploaded it yet.

Aug 8, 2018
Hello,
I am in the process of submitting an application to sponsor my mother this month.

I realize that I will need a police clearance certificate.

Now is this for every country she has lived in for 6 months or more in her lifetime or a police clearance for a country that she has lived in for the past 10 years?

Also, how long do they give you to submit this information?

katewilson76

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
BC
Visa Office......
London
Hi moike, koolanx, Mina, flavia (mom+dad) and others.
I see that IMM 5669 was requested from you. Is it because you had sent old version of the form (2012) and not 02-2018 version or because you had missed a family member? or any other reason.
Your help will be appreciated as I have the same request but can't figure out why
We used the wrong form, there is a revised version on the website so they asked us to resubmit it

lovemyparents

Aug 17, 2018
Hi All,

My father's immigration application is in process and recently he was asked to get his medical examination done, after medical examination the result showed that his Creatinine was 3.5, however his blood pressure was normal and the sugar level was ok too. I am not sure what createnine level IRCC is OK with.

I understand its a very wide open and vague question, but is there a chance for my Father's application still going through?

Has anyone of you or your parent had the same createnine level and still cleared the medical?

I am worried and nervous, recently the threshold for medical expenses was increased but even then I have no clue what threashold IRCC is going to come up for my Father's kidney condition.

I will really appreciate if you could share an insight about someone who was in same situation.

Thank you