First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi all,

Can anyone update my status for the application?

Line #: 98
Username: jhoongo

Ecas status for sponsor has been updated to Decision Made as of today.

One quick question for me is that, I still haven't receive the email, notification, or any status change in CIC account.
Can anyone share their experience of the timeline after the Sponsorship decision made? I mean more for like email confirmation or something..

Thanks,
wait email to know LVO
For My CIC next step is IME request

Reactions: jhoongo

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My wife and I are planning to apply our parents both sides (her mom and dad + my mom and dad). We don't have child yet and neither out parents has single dependents since our siblings are already old. I know this will require two separate applications but my question here is, are we going to declare six as size of family in each of our application or just four each? We'll need to combine our salary to meet the income requirement for size of 6 family.
did you both win?
if yes - you need 2 packages, family size is 6 in each of them

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Unfortunately it doesn't matter what your business / incorporation income is.

For PGP only thing which must equal or greater what shows on line 150 at your personal tax.

Good Luck

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
wait email to know LVO
For My CIC next step is IME request
Hi Yulia,

Thanks for updating the SS, and the information.

Do we know approximated timeline for the email to come after the ecas update?
I went through the docs over and over before I send it to the office, but still worry if I made any mistake in the application.
My incomes were well over the guideline, so I don't think that I have any reason for rejection because of the income, but worry about other things in the application (i.e. if I miss some signature, or put incorrect information).
What are the chances or factors that the sponsor decision was made to decline?

Thanks for sharing your thought.

pawan1118vig

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Hi all,

Can anyone update my status for the application?

Line #: 98
Username: jhoongo

Ecas status for sponsor has been updated to Decision Made as of today.

One quick question for me is that, I still haven't receive the email, notification, or any status change in CIC account.
Can anyone share their experience of the timeline after the Sponsorship decision made? I mean more for like email confirmation or something..

Thanks,
you will get email soon but your status on cic wont change because that's just for pr processing not for sponser eligibility.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Hi Yulia,

I went through the docs over and over before I send it to the office, but still worry if I made any mistake in the application.
My incomes were well over the guideline, so I don't think that I have any reason for rejection because of the income, but worry about other things in the application (i.e. if I miss some signature, or put incorrect information).

dont't worry they are not rejecting on basis of missing signature. They are asking to resubmit missing form or missing information only. I sent them use of representative form already as according to them it was missing. (I am 100 % i sent them)

if you see SS you can see missing document CIC requested.

Good luck

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia,

think positive, LICO is most important, all the rest they ask to fix

jhoongo

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
think positive, LICO is most important, all the rest they ask to fix
dont't worry they are not rejecting on basis of missing signature. They are asking to resubmit missing form or missing information only. I sent them use of representative form already as according to them it was missing. (I am 100 % i sent them)

if you see SS you can see missing document CIC requested.

Good luck
you will get email soon but your status on cic wont change because that's just for pr processing not for sponser eligibility.

Thanks all for your answers!
Have a wonderful day guys.

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Keep things simple and don’t be so pessimistic. Be positive Any application can get rejected at any stage till you get visa . And in NOA line 150 is the number you need to be above the LICO . All through the process . During the process if they doubt your income they can ask you again to re verify the income .
My line 150 number is above LICO, but it' s the combined number of employment, pension cashed out when I left my former employer, bank interest (T5), and UCCB. Is that ok?
Like you have felt,i am over thinking and being anxious......it seems there are two me now. One is confident about my knowledge about the forms and processes, the other is not so sure and want confirmation from others. The two me fight all the time:(

Ann81

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
For sponsorship form-

If you do not know your complete date of birth, please use a “*” (star sign/asterisk) to fill in the spaces for the unknown year, month or day.

Can someone pl guide.. I tried entering "*" in various formats but the form isnt accepting , hence the form isnt get validated.
pl help

Ann81

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
If you do not know your complete date of birth, please use a “*” (star sign/asterisk) to fill in the spaces for the unknown year, month or day.

Can u help ???

I tried "*" in various formats, the form isnt accepting hence i cannot validate the form too

if date of birth is unknown what should I enter??
thanx

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hi everyone
My application was received on May 17 but I did not hear anything back from CIC yet
Today I was finally able to talk to CIC call center and they gave me a temporary file number which starts with XF000...
I thought it should start with F000 without X at the beginning.
Anyone knows if XF... file number means anything?