Please add me to the list

Invitation Received: 21st March 2018
App. sent: Yes
Date it was received : May 23rd
P000 # received on Aug 8th

Parents Country of Citizenship: Iraq

1 Parent only ( mother)
Hi Sarah,
Could you please share the number you called?

Thanks in advance!

canadavisa26

Aug 8, 2018
Hello Guys,

My Wife's Expression of Interest for Parents & Grand Parent Sponsorship got selected & She is going to be Sponsor for her Parents .

We both have stayed in Canada from 2012 end Jointly applied for PR in 2014 & got PR in June 2015 . She was on open Work Permit from 2012.

Now Here is the Dilemma

In the five years preceding your application, did you become a permanent resident after being sponsored as spouse'

So did our Joint Application for PR , is considered as i Sponsored her( My Spouse) to become PR ?

Is she is eligible to apply ?

Any input is appreciated !!!

Thanks

canadavisa26

Aug 8, 2018
Thanks a Lot !!! Really Appreciate your help.

We are going to Submit this application in one week.

All other members please share your experiences if you have come across same situation ?

Thanks in Advance.

skiour80

Apr 3, 2018
Hello, I am still waiting for a response / email. I have sent my application on May 14 and so far nothing? Do I need to do anything or just wait? Please advise if you know anything, many thanks!

SDG168

Jul 21, 2018
Hello, I checked ECAS and it shows that my Dad’s application is In Process. We started processing your application, August 8, 2018.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hello, I am still waiting for a response / email. I have sent my application on May 14 and so far nothing? Do I need to do anything or just wait? Please advise if you know anything, many thanks!
Hey, if you check few previous posts on this thread you will find few ppl contact CIC call centre and did get the acknowledgement of there application - will recommend you to call :)

Reactions: skiour80

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Call the IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays)

To speak an agent - I think - 2 -1-3

this may helps! :)

Reactions: skiour80

Neil28_Canada

Aug 7, 2018
Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP)
Who must fill out this application form?
This form must be completed by:

• You, the principal applicant, on behalf of each of your dependants not included in the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008).

I wanted to ask if my mother is principal applicant and my dad is dependent and is listed as dependent in IMM 0008. Does my mom fill this form on behalf of my dad? or not?

I am confused, please help?

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Additional Dependants/Declaration Form (IMM 0008DEP)
Who must fill out this application form?
This form must be completed by:

• You, the principal applicant, on behalf of each of your dependants not included in the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008).

I wanted to ask if my mother is principal applicant and my dad is dependent and is listed as dependent in IMM 0008. Does my mom fill this form on behalf of my dad? or not?

I am confused, please help?
No - you don't need to fill this form (IMM 0008DEP) as you will be going to fill your dad's info under dependants on Page 03 of IMM 0008 form

To clarify this more - this form is only there if someone may have more than 4 or 6 dependents then you need to use this form otherwise no need for this :)

Hope this clears your doubts :)

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
Hi Seniors and Experts, I have some questions regarding not have spouse as a co-signer and change of marital status.

Let's say I have a spouse, but I don't put him as a co-signer (my own income is enough to support my own family including spouse plus sponsored parents), then
1) He does not need to sign IMM1344 Sponsor, Sponsorship, and Undertaking, does not need to submit PR card copy and our marriage certificate, and does not provide SIN. Are these correct?
2) For Q15 on IMM5768 Financial Evaluation, which ask for Spouse's current situation, should I check Employment or leave it blank?
3) For Q16 on IMM5678 asking for co-signer's employment history, since I don't have a co-signer, I can just write NA, right?
4) if we seperate/divorce during the process, will the event make me ineligible to sponsor my parents? I don't think so as he is NOT co-signer at the beginning, but would like to double check.
5) Any other consequences if we seperate/divorce?
6) That also leads me to think, what if parents get divorce during the process, will the dependent parent be removed from the application? Can the, the principle application become a PR? Any other consequences?

Neil28_Canada

Aug 7, 2018
No - you don't need to fill this form (IMM 0008DEP) as you will be going to fill your dad's info under dependants on Page 03 of IMM 0008 form

To clarify this more - this form is only there if someone may have more than 4 or 6 dependents then you need to use this form otherwise no need for this :)

Hope this clears your doubts :)
Thank you :)

oliveoyl

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
Hello ! My application to sponsor my mother was received on May 23 ( deadline being 25th ) and I am yet to receive AOR . No answer when I try calling the 800 number , any ideas ? is that normal ? please help
Hello ! My application to sponsor my mother was received on May 23 ( deadline being 25th ) and I am yet to receive AOR . No answer when I try calling the 800 number , any ideas ? is that normal ? please help
Hi, I am in the same boat. Application sent on 16th May 2018, received 17th May 2018. Still no word.
Apologies for not keeping track regularly in this forum. Is there a way to check, couldn't link the application. Noting on e-cas yet.
Also, if any admin can add me on tracker.

Invitation Received: March 21, 2018
App. sent: 16th May 2018
App. received in Ottawa: 17th May 2018
Province: BC
Parents Country of Citizenship: India

Thanks!!

Reactions: YULIA-2016