25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Hi Yulia,
My parents did their their Medical on 3rd of August. Submitted Police Certificate and Travel document today. Do you know how long it takes to get Lab Test results? Doctor said to call him 10 working days after Lab test. Does it take that long time?

Thanks Yulia.
If you have done in any CIC apprived medical centre they normally send it within 2 to 3 working days.If you have done on Dr.Wahab CIC will get it within 1 day.My parents did medical from there and after 2 days it showed on ecas that medical have been passed.

Reactions: Kaushuque

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone, so on my cic account in the messages there's 3 messages one is medical form that IMM1017E for my mom the 2nd is IMM1017E for my dad the 3rd the request letter, in the request letter what include there is just the medical instruction, but if I click the VIEW SuBMMITed DOCS it says there I need to upload supplementary info -your travels , 2 proof of medicals for my parents , 2 RPRF coz I didn't pay it yet , then 2 police certicates, so the thing is I don't have the letter for the instruction for all of those aside for the medical, then there's due date on sept 01, 2018, I think I n to call CIC tom for that letter, please help me in this situation so my mom worked in Pakistan before so for sure she needs to submit pcc from PAK when I searched it the ways to get pcc from PAK is either you have relative not friend to be ur representative to get your pcc which my mom don't have OR go to embassy of Pakistan in home country to request it which my mom did but it takes 5-6 months , is there any other way? One more question please my parents stayed here in Canada for a year so I think I need to get them a pcc here, they are now in their home country Philippines, how can I get them a Pcc here please share your experience guys, I would really appreciate your help thanks in advance ( sorry it was a long post of mine thanks for your time to read it)
You may have to wait the 5-6 months and then inform CIC that the PCC from Pakistan will take 5-6 months and you will send it in once you receive it.

prettyAKO

Star Member
May 31, 2016
You may have to wait the 5-6 months and then inform CIC that the PCC from Pakistan will take 5-6 months and you will send it in once you receive it.
Thanks so much for your rply, I got my moms UAE pcc for just 2 days tru online, can't find a way to get pcc from Pakistan tru online , for now I'm not sure if they need pcc from Canada coz I haven't receive the instruction. Maybe we will just wait for half a year to receive the pcc from pakistan.

Abolhari

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks a lot for your answers
1- If none of your siblings dependent on your parents then yes, you don't need to fill IMM5669 form for your siblings at all

2- No need pay bio-metric fee prior to sending your application to IRCC/CIC... You will provide them once they will send a request to you.

Hope this helps!
T

USK

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Thanks so much for your rply, I got my moms UAE pcc for just 2 days tru online, can't find a way to get pcc from Pakistan tru online , for now I'm not sure if they need pcc from Canada coz I haven't receive the instruction. Maybe we will just wait for half a year to receive the pcc from pakistan.

Did you contact Pakistani consulate in Vaughan to get the PCC?
Usually they're pretty good in responding to the email inquiries.

Also, there is a website that says you can get the PCC.
http://www.policecharactercertificatepakistan.com/

I haven't tried this website personally but could be worth a try.
Do provide the feedback if you use this website.

HTH

pawan1118vig

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
hello all, I was able to link my application online couple of weeks ago. yesterday I got an email that I have been approved as sponser and ecas status shows decision made but I do not have any update on my online cic account. is that normal that there is delay in showing status to cic account??

any insight will be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Reactions: YULIA-2016

jaivik

Mar 10, 2017
Hi Yulia,
Can you add me to the google doc sheet ?

Invitation Received: Mar 19
App. sent: May 18
App. received in Ottawa: May 22
Province: Ontario
Parents Country of Citizenship: India

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
hello all, I was able to link my application online couple of weeks ago. yesterday I got an email that I have been approved as sponser and ecas status shows decision made but I do not have any update on my online cic account. is that normal that there is delay in showing status to cic account??

any insight will be greatly appreciated.

thank you
hopefully get in couple days - fingers crossed :)

sa_36987

Jun 15, 2016
Hi there,
I have the same situation and I need a PCC from UAE for my father... can you please tell or guide me about the procedure? that how did you get it?

Any guideline or link for online application - will be really helpful.
(List of documents you provided?)

Thanks a lot in advance

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got the Medical request, PCC and travel history form request. But, for submission there are only two boxes named "Client information"?

What is the right procedure to submit Medical form, PCC and travel form ?

Thanks,

Aug 8, 2018
Hello All,

Thank you for this forum.

I just received a letter stating that I am selected to sponson (round 2).

My mother is coming in from the USA.

-Should I ask for a police clearance from the USA even though the forms do not state I should
-How long do they give for the medical to be submitted from the time they ask? My mother will be traveling and am wondering how this will work out.
-Can the biometrics be done in Canada if she is visiting?
-I keep reading about the travel history form in the forum, is this something I am missing? Or is it if only they ask for it?
-My mother's name is mispelled on my birth certificate. What should I do?

Aug 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

I got the Medical request, PCC and travel history form request. But, for submission there are only two boxes named "Client information"?

What is the right procedure to submit Medical form, PCC and travel form ?

Thanks,
What is the name of the travel history form? Do you have a pdf link?