+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

zt2018

Apr 6, 2018
Hello
My parents are in India Mumbai. They are old and need help filling forms and documents. Does anyone know any travel agents or anyone who can help them with the documentation.
You can fill out all forms yourself and then send them to your parents to sign.

nb2013

Jul 23, 2013
Hi

Got an email from cic with application number but they have updated my father's last name incorrectly. How do I get this corrected? Is there am email ?

gayatri.kan

Star Member
Dec 9, 2016
Hi all,
I recently selected for 2018 second round for my parents sponsorship
Iam just wondering if anyone knows the processing time
Please let me know

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Quick question — as my mother is dependent in the file and father is principal applicant. Do my mother has to sign to authorize him as a representative? Eg like when we applied visitor visa while ago my mother signed a form to make Dad authorized rep on the file.. thanks

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Quick question — as my mother is dependent in the file and father is principal applicant. Do my mother has to sign to authorize him as a representative? Eg like when we applied visitor visa while ago my mother signed a form to make Dad authorized rep on the file.. thanks
Yes, she had to signed as well

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi

Got an email from cic with application number but they have updated my father's last name incorrectly. How do I get this corrected? Is there am email ?
If you have received application# then you can use the IRCC webform service to request them that please update my father's correct name as this has been may done by mistakenly

here's the link

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=2.76152661.111772546.1533529617-980693412.1527702581

Good luck!!

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi friends,
Need help in these:

1- Form number IMM5669 background and declaration schedule A... in the guideline it says that the spouse and all dependant children over 18 should fill it out... but inside the checklist form it says: the spouse and all children must fill it . I’m confused... my siblings are not dependent... should they fill the form?

2- about biometric fees: should we pay it along with paying for the main fees or later when they ask the biometrics?

Your help is much appreciated
Thanks
1- If none of your siblings dependent on your parents then yes, you don't need to fill IMM5669 form for your siblings at all

2- No need pay bio-metric fee prior to sending your application to IRCC/CIC... You will provide them once they will send a request to you.

Hope this helps!

SMA.DE

Jun 19, 2011
When it comes to which parent should the PA and which parent should be dependent, what factors should we consider?

I know PR will need to fill more forms. Any additional supporting documents PA needs to submit, but dependent doesn’t?

Thanks!
just pump my question so see if any one can provide insights. Thanks.

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Hello

Can anyone help with or direct me to the resource/link..

I want to apply PR for my mother now. If I am starting process now, when can I apply? What is the procedure to apply..

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
hello everyone:

can you please help me with how do we calculate the co-signer's family size in IMM5768. Would really appreciate any help.

Thank you
Hey it's pretty simple though - but I'll try to explain and m hoping it'll make sense.. I'll start from Question#2

Q2 - already filled with 1

Q3 - A) Once you filled the form IMM008 - and for example, this form you will fill for your parents(Father & Mother) and they don't have any dependent child..... Then over here will be 2 and if just one of them then will be just 1
In Part B)- If you have previously signed any undertakings as a sponsor and it still in processing phase then you need to provide the number that how many?

Q4 - If your spouse have previously signed any undertakings as a sponsor and it still in processing phase then you need to provide the number that how many?

Q5 - If you have a spouse then you need to enter here 1

Q6 - If you have kids then you need to enter here how many

Hope this helps!! Good luck!

Reactions: ruchi6464