+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Where can I access the spreadsheet? My parents application reached in Ottawa on 16th May.
Thank you

flaviast

Jul 27, 2015
Hey,

It's been a couple of years since I've been active here (back in 2015 I applied for spousal sponsorship) and now I'm back after submitting an application to sponsor my parents. Anyhoo, long story short, I submitted the application on May 22, and still can't find it using the online tool. I guess I was part of a large group of people that waited until the very last moment to submit...

That being said, I hope that by end of July I'll be able to access it (I've submitted an online request tonight asking for help linking the application to my online account - fingers crossed).

Best of luck to all of us!

Specterz

Apr 2, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Jan 06, 2017
Med's Done....
Mar 07, 2017
Passport Req..
Mar 14, 2017
I'm asking this again....Anyone who didn't provide SIN but provided the NOA got DM yet?
I didn't provide my SIN number in the form.

Just attached my 3 years NOA forms and filled the CIC form which asks for last 3 years income.

My application reached Ottawa on May 22, so it will be a while, I hear back from IRCC.

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
I'm asking this again....Anyone who didn't provide SIN but provided the NOA got DM yet?
I provided SIN. But I think no big difference, NOA is easier for officers to view, don’t worry.

I image maybe 1st officer processed the first 10 cases, and 2nd officer processed the next 10 cases, So if you are number 9, you will be processed later than number 15, I am not sure if the offices work this way.
And everybody’s is different, some are simple, only have main applicants, and other have dependents.
But the fact is that close to the end date(May 25, 2018), more applications were received, Maybe the 1st week, CIC received 100 applications, and the last week CIC might receive 500 applications.

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
@YULIA-2016
I just checked on the IRCC website and saw my status updates to "Decision Made" for Sponsorship Application. PR is still in "In Process"
But when I click to read further, there is no further info like some other members here such as medical requirement, etc... Perhaps those details info would be updated shortly
Please update on your SS for me
Thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

seafay

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
I provided SIN. But I think no big difference, NOA is easier for officers to view, don’t worry.

I image maybe 1st officer processed the first 10 cases, and 2nd officer processed the next 10 cases, So if you are number 9, you will be processed later than number 15, I am not sure if the offices work this way.
And everybody’s is different, some are simple, only have main applicants, and other have dependents.
But the fact is that close to the end date(May 25, 2018), more applications were received, Maybe the 1st week, CIC received 100 applications, and the last week CIC might receive 500 applications.
Well I don't know if they are the same or not, however I know at least two more people who didn't submit SIN are slow, Our cases are stopped like this, it was opened once ( status changed to IP), and then stopped there forever, and the current status is " Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." To me it means they even didn't start reviewing yet. I mailed my application on April 6 and IP on May 31. Almost a month now.

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Well I don't know if they are the same or not, however I know at least two more people who didn't submit SIN are slow, Our cases are stopped like this, it was opened once ( status changed to IP), and then stopped there forever, and the current status is " Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." To me it means they even didn't start reviewing yet. I mailed my application on April 6 and IP on May 31. Almost a month now.
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility------ means review the applicant’s permanent residence’s eligibility, not your sponsor’s eligibility,

I guess you already decision made for sponsorship, just not receive your email, go to online tool of CIC,

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

use your UCI and other info to log in, you will see decision made for sponsorship.:

(Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility) is from GCkey, at this stage, the message in GCkey makes us feel no change.

Waiting for your good news.

Can you provide your timeline and add to the Excel sheet? It’s good for you and others to track the progress.

seafay

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility------ means review the applicant’s permanent residence’s eligibility, not your sponsor’s eligibility,

I guess you already decision made for sponsorship, just not receive your email, go to online tool of CIC,

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

use your UCI and other info to log in, you will see decision made for sponsorship.:

(Review of eligibility - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility) is from GCkey, at this stage, the message in GCkey makes us feel no change.

Waiting for your good news.

Can you provide your timeline and add to the Excel sheet? It’s good for you and others to track the progress.
Thanks for the info. I use online tool checked everyday it's still IP there. I check both sides daily. People does notice the message in GCKey will be updated before online tool updated to DM that's why I checked both daily. My case should be very simple, I sponsored my parents. I'm citizen now, and my parents are in Canada with super visa. The only difference I noticed are the NOA without the SIN.

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Thanks for the info. I use online tool checked everyday it's still IP there. I check both sides daily. People does notice the message in GCKey will be updated before online tool updated to DM that's why I checked both daily. My case should be very simple, I sponsored my parents. I'm citizen now, and my parents are in Canada with super visa. The only difference I noticed are the NOA without the SIN.
Can you see this after you click the in process for the sponsorship in online tools.

On-Line Services
Sponsorship
1. We received your application to sponsor on April 9, 2018.

2. We started processing your application on May 29(May 31? For you), 2018.

Mine is online tool updated earlier than GCkey, GCkey is for your parents(applicants), onlne tool is for us-sponsors, before DM for sponsorship, it has no change for GCkey.

After you got DM for sponsorship, your GCkey will be:

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

we are almost same day sent files.

When did you get file number?

Mine is April 19.

Last edited: