+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

skiour80

Apr 3, 2018
I received AOR from IRCC about 1.5 months after sending my application and the online status was only available just shortly after that. So maybe just wait for another week to see?
By the way, when was your application received in Ottawa?[/QUOT

Thank you for your reply. That's the problem that I have not received yet even the AOR.

skiour80

Apr 3, 2018
I received AOR from IRCC about 1.5 months after sending my application and the online status was only available just shortly after that. So maybe just wait for another week to see?
By the way, when was your application received in Ottawa?
I sent my docs May 14, and the post office confirmed received May 16.

jazz_swty

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
A question -
who will receive AOR email ? will my parent receive or Sponsor or both ?
anyone who received AOR can answer my question :) thank you !

canadaislife

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
Hey Folks, if we don't have a UCC number for my mother-in-law just yet, is there a way for us to check the status of her application on ECAS? Would it be through my wife's ECAS' update (given that she was the principal sponsor)? I don't remember putting in a Authorization of Representation form when submitting my MIL's application, so not sure what avenue to take to figure out the status of her PGP application.

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
I have received nothing from them, it has been about more than 1 month that I have sent my docs. What can I do, how can I check? thank you in advance for any advice provided
i'm in the same boat, my app was received on May 17th as per Canada post.
Nothing on Ecas yet

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hey Folks, if we don't have a UCC number for my mother-in-law just yet, is there a way for us to check the status of her application on ECAS? Would it be through my wife's ECAS' update (given that she was the principal sponsor)? I don't remember putting in a Authorization of Representation form when submitting my MIL's application, so not sure what avenue to take to figure out the status of her PGP application.
You can check using the UCI of the principal sponsor (not the co-signer). This number is xxxx-xxxx or xxxxxxxx (8-digit) and should be on your PR card or mentioned in the Citizenship certificate