+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
mee to , i am also confused - someone told me so i asked it on forum .

there are document number and FPA number but dont know which is UCI .
UCI is always in format xxxx-xxxx. I don't think it's there.

Client ID Number / Unique Client Identifier
You will find this number, also referred to as a Unique Client Identifier, on official documents issued to you from a Citizenship and Immigration Canada office, Case Processing Centre or visa office where you submitted your application. Your Client ID Number/Unique Client Identifier has four (4) numbers, a hyphen (-), and four (4) more numbers. (Example: 0000-0000).

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
In past my father was visited canada twice on visitor visa , is visitor visa UCI we need to put in application at UCI box ? or we have to leave that filed as blank ?
UCI (Unique Client ID) is for immigration officer use only, not for applicant.

Sp singh7

Apr 2, 2018
Hello,
I am sponsoring my parents but they do not have marriage certificate and they are currently in Canada. They got married in India back in 1977. Is there any other document we can provide instead of it or can we get affidavit for it from here?

Thanks

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
You can send originals of the affidavits but make sure you keep the photocopies of the affidavits for yourself. I am doing the same for my parent's application. I did the same for their visitor vis aapplication and there was no issue.

aajassani

Star Member
May 2, 2016
I printed a copy of my filled out Interest to Sponsor form. They only asked who the principal sponsor is. As for parents/grandparents, it only asks for their info, not who the principal applicant will be.

Copying the relevant portion of the form here:
Thanks Razerblade.

Sp singh7

Apr 2, 2018
Hello,
I am sponsoring my parents but they do not have marriage certificate and they are currently in Canada. They got married in India back in 1977. Is there any other document we can provide instead of it or can we get affidavit for it from here?

Thanks

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
In past my father was visited canada twice on visitor visa , is visitor visa UCI we need to put in application at UCI box ? or we have to leave that filed as blank ?
I recommend not leaving UCI column blank if your parents have dealt with CIC/ IRCC in the past. In your case, they have a visitor visa stamp on their passports, so you should put UCI mentioned on the stamp.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
How to write gross income in Financial Evaluation form for 3 years? I did not change my employer since then should I write 3 years time period in one line or make 3 line with same data for each year. Also, I am assuming I have to write income on line 150 on NOA?
Assuming you worked for a company XYZ, and assuming family size 5 with gross income 90k, I would fill the form year wise, see the below example:

Reactions: iindian

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
cHECK B

There should be UCI on the visa stamp on passport:

The pic in your post is of a Student visa. Students have UCI (I did). But visitor visa does not have one (atleast the old ones didn't, not sure about new ones). I have a photo of my dad's visitor visa. I only see a Document Number and a Visa number on it.

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
The pic in your post is of a Student visa. Students have UCI (I did). But visitor visa does not have one (atleast the old ones didn't, not sure about new ones). I have a photo of my dad's visitor visa. I only see a Document Number and a Visa number on it.
My parents had a UCI number on their visa stamp, check the below link which has an example shared by someone from somewhere:
http://www.top-news.top/news-12544045.html