Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Any updates from Ottawa? Meds passed on March 15th and "we are reviewing your additional docs" 3 weeks ago and nothing since.

What was additional Docs? Government Job? Police, military job?

I am in same situation.

I know someone, who's one parents was in govt job, but got PPR 2 days before

Not sure how much time it takes for background check for Police job . My father in law is retired police officer.

Please tell if any one knows.

Thanks

billly

Dec 22, 2018
Medical Passed on August 10, No information since then London Visa Office

Application received on May 11, 2018. It will be 16 months since the application received in 2 days.
London woke up from Jul 1st till Aug 1st. I think its asleep again.

checkerscom2000

Apr 18, 2012
Hello,

I am also in the 2018 batch, got the Sponsorship approval on July 31st, 2018. Parents had the Biometrics in May 2019, then the PCC in June 2019. Just wondering what the next step is and how long does it normally take for the medical request

orchid57

Aug 3, 2018
Hello guys, I'm wondering if anyone had a similar situation: my mom's biometrics, medical exam, additional doc.s - all submitted within the given timeframe, but Gkey shows that they didn't receive biometrics ( however you can actually see the # of her biometrics in the account) and overall says action required. Tried reaching the agents, no help they said to wait. Our VO is Warsaw, second round. Any input would be appreciated.

Reactions: PGP2018_QC

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Guys, anyone from Mississauga office got PPR. Mine was submitted on October 1st and Medical completed on June 16th. PCR was submitted on July 3rd and after that no update
I am in the same situation, God knows what Mississauga office is up to. I got DM since June 26 and still waiting for PPR

pgp20182nd

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
I have sponsored my parents during second round in September 2018 and waiting for final decision:
  • Medical Completed on May 2019
  • PCC sent on July 2019
  • Military of history of my father was asked and sent on July, 2019

I got a very lucrative job offer outside of Canada.
If I move out at this stage of the application, will this affect my parents application?

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Actually I did talk to my MP and she gave me the same reply that it's in the queue for issuing PPR (this was Sep6)
Suck... They are just taking a while to do so. I have called them multiple times and 2019 guys are being issues with PPR's. We are just sick of it and their are others like me as well.

Sreshta15

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Toronto
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
15-05-2019
Hello,

I got 2 additional requests for supporting documents around birth date. and I have submitted all in the time...with explanation for not submitting the baptism certificate and voter ID.
and I see my ECAS updated as "decision made" yesterday. I called CIC today and she confirmed all my communications were reached and updated in the file.
Agent said that I need to wait for the CIC letter with outcome of the decision.

so usually, how long does it take to get a letter after decision made? application processing is at Mississauga.
Thanks.

Sreshta15

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Toronto
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
15-05-2019
will CIC send letters in physical form ? or can we expect email (like other requests of PCC,Medicals,support docs..etc)..?

PGP2018_QC

Aug 17, 2018
Hello guys, I'm wondering if anyone had a similar situation: my mom's biometrics, medical exam, additional doc.s - all submitted within the given timeframe, but Gkey shows that they didn't receive biometrics ( however you can actually see the # of her biometrics in the account) and overall says action required. Tried reaching the agents, no help they said to wait. Our VO is Warsaw, second round. Any input would be appreciated.
@orchid57 it happens for some. In may case also, my parents did the bio-metrics in February but until recently it was being shown that they didn't receive bio-metric despite displaying a bio metric enrollment number!! They updated soon after receiving the medical. I don't think this will cause an issue. All the best!