Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Toronto
AOR Received.
21-12-2018
Med's Request
15-05-2019
Hello,

My mother received below letter from Mississauga office. I'm confused about few things here.

1) Why it was mentioned particularly application must be answered truthfully. Are they doubting anything? all info that was provided was accurate.
2) Documents should be received date is given for 30 days and again at the bottom of the letter it was mentioned that we have 15 days time to respond. Im confused what is the end date for this.
3) Is this letter is normal format (some in red color,some in bold...) or should worry about anything?
4) Letter came to mom's email. so she should respond or I should respond to them through email?

Thanks for your help.

**FINAL NOTICE– THIS LETTER WILL NOT BE RE-ISSUED**

Date: August 21, 2019
Mom’s Name.
Address.

Dear MOM’s NAME:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Parents and Grandparents program.

As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act.

Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:

“A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.”

In order to assess your eligibility and admissibilities, an officer has deemed the following as required:

****** - MY NAME:

> Birth registration/certificate: Birth certificate that you provided doesn't' show the registration date, please provide copies of other documents establishing identity such as

- Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and

- Voter's ID card.

This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/20

If you are unable to submit the requested document(s), you must notify our office before the due date with an explanation and proof as to why you are unable to submit the documents.

If we do not receive a response from you within the time allotted to you from the date of this notice, your application will be refused in accordance with subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

THIS IS YOUR FINAL REMINDER. YOU HAVE 15 DAYS TO RESPOND.

NO FURTHER REQUESTS WILL BE SENT.

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
ECAS changed to decision made and no other updates so far! 2nd round applicant, app received September 4th. Medical and PCC done in April 2019.

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
ECAS changed to decision made and no other updates so far! 2nd round applicant, app received September 4th. Medical and PCC done in April 2019.

Great. The problem is now they are doing DM now as like me, other applicants has DM from 2-3 weeks and not issuing a PPR. No one knows when they will be. Patience is hard now as elections are approaching.

Reactions: Hopeful-India

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What information need to submit? I am unable to link
Hi sorry for replying so late.
I think I was putting the # of people in the application wrong. Count as : Sponsor + #of applicants. Example: if two parents and one sponsor - that field should be '3'. And all other details as you entered in the application - you need application #, UCI #, applicant DOB, place of birth etc.

Hope this helps.

Atif.Ayub

Star Member
Dec 4, 2009
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
18-09-2009
Doc's Request.
11-12-2009
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Request
04-11-2010
Med's Done....
17-12-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011 (in person-Buffalo)
LANDED..........
24-05-2011
For me:
Decision made on August 10, 2019
Still waiting for PPR Request
Visa Office is London
Could you please let me know your timeline. There hasnt been any movement on my father's application since moving to London Visa Office. My timeline is in the signature

ANSAL

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

Do you know if two photos are required for PR landing?
We received my parents Passports and COPR documents. There is one photograph on one of the two copies of COPR. There are no additional photos there for PR card. Do I need to carry additional Photos for PR card?

billly

Dec 22, 2018
For us at Line 121:
Medical requested by CIC: July 23, 2019
Pre-arrival services letter sent by CIC: July 24, 2019
Medical done: July 26th, 2019
Medical received updated on CIC: Aug 7, 2019, Passed
Decision made on: August 14, 2019
Waiting for PPR Request
Visa Office is London
PPR Received today. Aug 22, 2019

Reactions: YULIA-2016

billly

Dec 22, 2018
In my Letter, it says that:

If the Principal Applicant and all of the Dependents are in Canada then, they can send the Passport package to Ottawa for Visa Stamping.
Else, it has to be Home Country (in my case Pakistan)

In my situation, my parents (Principal Applicant + Dependent Spouse) are already in Canada, but my brother (Dependent Child) is in Pakistan. Meaning that my parents will have to go back to Pakistan and then send their Passports to Islamabad.

I have however, sent email to London Visa Office for further clarification and have requested them if I can get my parents Visa Stamped here in Canada and then my Brother can get his from Pakistan. Still waiting for response from them.

Hope this helps you in your situation as well.

Thanks,
Did you get a reply back on your email from London. I emailed them today to ask if we can have Visa stamped in US. Let's see what they say.

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Hi Guys

Do you know if two photos are required for PR landing?
We received my parents Passports and COPR documents. There is one photograph on one of the two copies of COPR. There are no additional photos there for PR card. Do I need to carry additional Photos for PR card?
No you only need COPR, no additional photos aare needed

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
Did you get a reply back on your email from London. I emailed them today to ask if we can have Visa stamped in US. Let's see what they say.
No response from LVO yet. Its been 5 days.
My parents are now traveling back to Pakistan and then will send their passport accordingly to Islamabad

zeabbas

Star Member
Jan 8, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
4th May, 2012
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
9th January, 2013
Med's Done....
11th January, 2013
No response from LVO yet. Its been 5 days.
My parents are now traveling back to Pakistan and then will send their passport accordingly to Islamabad
Billy....!

I got email from LVO stating that:

"Please note we can confirm that you are able to submit your passports separately to different offices.
Instructions on how to submit to each office are attached to your passport request letter."

The letter also states that if you are not in your Home Country or in Canada then you do not send Passports to either Ottawa or Islamabad.
Instead you should email them for further instructions.

In your case, you did the right thing by emailing them. They will advise you further accordingly.

Thanks,