Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
Hi all

I am applying for my mom this year. I am having confusion regarding surname. My mom doesn't have Surname in her passport.
Now how to proceed with the forms ? some one Suggested to put " Not Mentioned in Passport" in surname field..
please help me to clarify this.

thanks
Nav

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hai canuck you mean number would be 5 rite? And how do i send the proof of NOA since my wife hasnot NOA for those years. Can i write letter explaining the condition to them.please do share your view
Indra
yes 5. you will have to advise that there is no NOA available although that should be obvious if she wasn't living in Canada. May have been an oversight.

Reactions: sani.awais

sani.awais

Star Member
Oct 3, 2018
yes 5. you will have to advise that there is no NOA available although that should be obvious if she wasn't living in Canada. May have been an oversight.
Sorry I am confused too here and as per my understanding his wife was not in Canada in 2016 and so it should be income for 1 person then in 2017 his wife was here so it should be for 2 persons and now he is sponsoring his parents so now should be 5 for 2018 .. but I m not sure why he has to show income for 5 persons in last 3 years
can u please explain to me..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Sorry I am confused too here and as per my understanding his wife was not in Canada in 2016 and so it should be income for 1 person then in 2017 his wife was here so it should be for 2 persons and now he is sponsoring his parents so now should be 5 for 2018 .. but I m not sure why he has to show income for 5 persons in last 3 years
can u please explain to me..
Until this year all that mattered to qualify financially was your current family size.

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
Hi all

I am applying for my mom this year. I am having confusion regarding surname. My mom doesn't have Surname in her passport.
Now how to proceed with the forms ? some one Suggested to put " Not Mentioned in Passport" in surname field..
please help me to clarify this.

thanks
Nav
Hi Nav,

If surname field is blank in your Mom's passport you should put given name in surname and keep given name as blank in form.
That's what i did and it was accepted in 2018.

Thanks

Reactions: raisedonthestreets

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

RE-POSTING - ,

I have a question regarding Form IMM5768 - Financial Evaluation For Parents and Grandparents sponsorship.

I am single and sponsoring my mom and dad.

However, last year I also signed a statutory declaration for my cousin sister's visitor visa extension application. The reason she needed extension was that she was pregnant and could not travel until giving birth to her child.

That statutory declaration basically stated that "I" take the responsibility to make sure that my cousin would return to her home country before expiration of her extension.

So my question is - "Does this declaration make me financially responsible for my cousin as well"?

In my opinion the answer is "NO" as I have not filled any sponsorship form (IMM1344) for her. She is not a dependent on me. I did not sponsor her PR.

Please provide a second opinion regarding this.

I appreciate all responses in advance!

Have a great day!

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Hi All,

RE-POSTING - ,

I have a question regarding Form IMM5768 - Financial Evaluation For Parents and Grandparents sponsorship.

I am single and sponsoring my mom and dad.

However, last year I also signed a statutory declaration for my cousin sister's visitor visa extension application. The reason she needed extension was that she was pregnant and could not travel until giving birth to her child.

That statutory declaration basically stated that "I" take the responsibility to make sure that my cousin would return to her home country before expiration of her extension.

So my question is - "Does this declaration make me financially responsible for my cousin as well"?

In my opinion the answer is "NO" as I have not filled any sponsorship form (IMM1344) for her. She is not a dependent on me. I did not sponsor her PR.

Please provide a second opinion regarding this.

I appreciate all responses in advance!

Have a great day!

NO

ihg

May 9, 2019
Hai today i got email from cpc missisauga to sent option c of my wife for the year 2015 and 2016.But my wife landed here in 2017 only .so we dont have NOA for those years .How do i sent them if any one has idea please do share me
One more question I got married on 2016 march my wife arrived in canada in 2017 so i have to show the income for current family size (3)along with my parents (2) all together 5 for the year 2016 or only mine. Please still i have not got sponsor approval . I would like like to know the income . If i am not eligible ill withdraw my application.please do share the information for both queries.thanks
Indra
your should have income for 5 in 2015,2016,2017 for PGP 2018 but it is better to ask IRCC Mississauga , explain them your situation

Reactions: YVR123

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Did everyone request a signature through canadapost when you guys sent application last year ?
I sent my application this year through canada express post PGP2019. Is it necessary to get signature? or it will be delivered appropriately regardless ? Anyone ? Appreciate your response if anyone. Thanks

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Did everyone request a signature through canadapost when you guys sent application last year ?
I sent my application this year through canada express post PGP2019. Is it necessary to get signature? or it will be delivered appropriately regardless ? Anyone ? Appreciate your response if anyone. Thanks
better to have signature done of the receiver, as I had spousal file in 2015 which they declared lost and said we may not get it or CP delivers at other address. Good thing, I provided them the proof and they found it. $1 game

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
better to have signature done of the receiver, as I had spousal file in 2015 which they declared lost and said we may not get it or CP delivers at other address. Good thing, I provided them the proof and they found it. $1 game
Damn I didn’t get signature, cause the guy told me, it’s P.O. BOX ADDRESS. So it doesn’t require signature and told me no. Arghh I’m so mad now. How do I confirm if they received my application then?

jas1989

Mar 24, 2015
Damn I didn’t get signature, cause the guy told me, it’s P.O. BOX ADDRESS. So it doesn’t require signature and told me no. Arghh I’m so mad now. How do I confirm if they received my application then?
I don't know. Wait now to receive the file no. It is mostly okay, It was me only had the issue, good luck

1tintin2

May 16, 2019
Hi all....I hope you can help me.

I am sponsoring my father, he has no qualified dependent since all my siblings are married except for my sister who is single and is 48 years old.
Does he still need to sign IMM 0008DEP?

Thanks!