+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Anyone here on the same boat as my application?

SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION:

We received your application to sponsor Ruperto Jr Yutuc on May 23, 2018.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX.
We started processing your application on November 19, 2018.
We sent you a letter on March 25, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (HAVEN"T RECEIVED THE LETTER YET)

PR APPLICATION
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any insight would be highly appreciated. Thank you all.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Anyone here on the same boat as my application?

SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION:

We received your application to sponsor Ruperto Jr Yutuc on May 23, 2018.

Dependents listed on the application are: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX.
We started processing your application on November 19, 2018.
We sent you a letter on March 25, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (HAVEN"T RECEIVED THE LETTER YET)

PR APPLICATION
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any insight would be highly appreciated. Thank you all.
It looks like you are concerned about "We sent you a letter on March 25, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (HAVEN"T RECEIVED THE LETTER YET)"

I don't have similar experience, but from my experience with CIC, I can say just ignore that. CIC is not very good with updating that information. As long as you have checked all your email folders (SPAM/JUNK) and you compared your timeline with others. If your application is going with just couple of weeks difference as compared to others, then you are fine.Esp if you are not expecting any correspondence from CIC

Reactions: chie042012

sk2019

Jan 18, 2019
Not necessarily if you have a complicated case for background check. We received pre arrival letter in November, but because my dad had military record, background check is still in process.
My parents and brother don't even have a complicated background. We are still waiting for PPR.
Medical passed July 2018,
pre arrival letter Nov 13 2018
PCC request Nov 22 2018- was sent to them same day but still havnt heard from them.
Emailed and sent inquiry through web forms to Delhi Immigration. No answer. Even had MPs office call them all they said was we are processing background check. There is no time limit.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
@YULIA-2016
We have recieved medical request today.
Please update ss Ln 195.

Do ppl get Medical and PC at the same time or not?

[updated]
answered my own question. Not really at the same time. So we will wait for PC.

Last edited:
Reactions: YULIA-2016