+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Can you please reply when did you get decision made on your application.
I got DM on 6th March, 2019. Have a look at the spreadsheet below. It has everything in there. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=761650616

As for medical related stuff, every application is different that you cannot compare yours to other on equal basis. My dad had to go through additional testing because he had TB before. But, he got cleared after the additional tests were done and got DM soon after. So, yours is going to be different from mine in that regard.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
It's been more than a month now since the Sponsorship Application status has changed to Decision Made, 37 days to be exact. PR Application in Process.
I still haven't received any correspondence from the immigration yet.
What's your visa office? Depending on LVO, it can take a while. Some people from first round haven't heard anything from London VO after SA. So, 37 days is nothing to write home about. It took almost 2 and a half months to get IME and PCC requests for my application. So, you are still absolutely well within your waiting period.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
I got DM on 6th March, 2019. Have a look at the spreadsheet below. It has everything in there. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B_YAyszLcUxbfe0ur7WPZRPJ0y2COpRJSt8Ce19yrhI/edit#gid=761650616

As for medical related stuff, every application is different that you cannot compare yours to other on equal basis. My dad had to go through additional testing because he had TB before. But, he got cleared after the additional tests were done and got DM soon after. So, yours is going to be different from mine in that regard.
Thanks for your reply, I got Pr today

nirav870

Star Member
Sep 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th june
AOR Received.
24th oct
Med's Request
24th december
Med's Done....
29th december
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 december
VISA ISSUED...
wish god will give in feb'14
Hello all,

Just received 3 messages in GCKey requesting PCC and medical certificate

sukhi_boy

May 14, 2010
Hello friend...i did medical for my parents on 28 Feb...sincs 15 March my fix account says medical passed..but my pp still wants to see my parents to discuss results...i m confused and kind of worried...what do u guys think of that situation

pintuuu

Oct 21, 2013
hello folks,
do i need to redo medical for my parents if they already have done medical upfront( 1st February 2019 ) before they came to Canada to visit me ? As I have received medical request for my parents from cic for pr on match 18, 2019.

thanks a lot

chie042012

Oct 27, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
What's your visa office? Depending on LVO, it can take a while. Some people from first round haven't heard anything from London VO after SA. So, 37 days is nothing to write home about. It took almost 2 and a half months to get IME and PCC requests for my application. So, you are still absolutely well within your waiting period.
Good to hear those words from you at least it lighten my mind. Thank you.

I am from the Philippines and parents are in the Philippines so I guess the VO is Manila.

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
hello folks,
do i need to redo medical for my parents if they already have done medical upfront( 1st February 2019 ) before they came to Canada to visit me ? As I have received medical request for my parents from cic for pr on match 18, 2019.

thanks a lot
Yes, you need to redo medical If you got IME requests from CIC. If they are using the existing one, they would not have sent it. It's a real bad idea to ignore requests from CIC. If you really want to be sure, call or email your VO and ask them if they are aware of existing IME.