First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi all,
Anybody have an idea, or can asnwer my question here.. if the dependant child (22y/o)is not ready yet to accompanying in Canada. Can the child still reapply later even 25 y/o? My brother is not yet ready to accompanying,reason to continues his studying back home..He also done submitted all those requirements and medical exam that immigration asking..
Thanks and advance
he need to land and then he can be in Canada 2 years from 5, more than realistic to finish education

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi All

Per Ecas my Mom passed her medical test last Oct 17th.

When I checked the CIC status online a decision has been made on her permanent resident application.

However on ECAS, her case is still in process.
I would just like to check if anyone here is on the same situation as my Mom and how may days/months it will take for us to receive the PPR.

Any help will be appreciated, thank you!
I guess you mess up E-case and My CIC :rolleyes:

Reactions: badar14

Hopeful99

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone, Does anyone have a link when paying RPRF? The only one I see is where you pay everything and I know that I've already paid the application fee, just not the RPRF. Is there another link where I can only pay just that and not everything again?

fisahma

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
PCC only required from the country of citizenship and any country you have been for more than six months in total. No matter if you spend all the trips to that country and each trip is less than 30 days each but if you put them to total and it is more than six months then you will need a police clearance from that country. Hope this helps.
Usually there is no timeframe to give a response but it has to be reasonable. If you are not able to provide the required document in a reasonable timeframe reply by providing reasons and documentary proofs. Like FBI i think takes a bit of time to issue clearance in States so I have seen people sending receipts and explanation letters if it take them more time to get the police clearance.
Another question, I know every application is different but from the experience, would you be able to advise me when normally they ask for pcc (from the date of AOR received) and I guess they ask for everyone?

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
It says : Police certificate from each country / state where the residence period has been 6 months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Valid NBI Clearance - does it mean we only need NBI clearance from the Philippines?

And then and when I clicked the instruction in my parents CIC account where there is a ? or instructions it says this....

You must provide a police certificate from this country or territory. We use police certificates to find out if you have a criminal record. They help us make sure you are not a security risk to Canada.

Find out how to get a police certificate.

Appreciate your help on this one again..

Thank you very much..
As I said in my previous response that you only need PCC from your home country if your parents has only reside in back home(Philippines) and Canada... In Canada they can check by themselves either you have a criminal record or not.

hj123

Star Member
Oct 14, 2013
@YULIA-2016

Sorry to trouble you but I saw the formulas for calculating days between each updates (i.e. from App Recieved to AOR, or AOR to Sponsor Approval etc...) for Round 2 in 2018 are missing. Can you please update that when you get the chance.

Regards
Hemal

Rochelle.ca

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
As I said in my previous response that you only need PCC from your home country if your parents has only reside in back home(Philippines) and Canada... In Canada they can check by themselves either you have a criminal record or not.
Thank you so much and yes we will submit police clearance from our home country only :)

rajtoronto

Aug 24, 2018
PCC only required from the country of citizenship and any country you have been for more than six months in total. No matter if you spend all the trips to that country and each trip is less than 30 days each but if you put them to total and it is more than six months then you will need a police clearance from that country. Hope this helps.
Usually there is no timeframe to give a response but it has to be reasonable. If you are not able to provide the required document in a reasonable timeframe reply by providing reasons and documentary proofs. Like FBI i think takes a bit of time to issue clearance in States so I have seen people sending receipts and explanation letters if it take them more time to get the police clearance.
I think pcc is required only from countries where one has stayed more than 6 months in one stay .. are you sure that its sum of all visit durations? is there a document where they explain this? or is it mentioned in pcc request letter?

Tan Tan

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
Hi All,
I have a question for using the IRCC Web form to submit documents,
each time to use this form do we receive a confirmation email? or its not necessary to receive the automated message email?

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
I think pcc is required only from countries where one has stayed more than 6 months in one stay .. are you sure that its sum of all visit durations? is there a document where they explain this? or is it mentioned in pcc request letter?
No, It's not in one stay - you need to count the number of days where ever you lived for past 10 years or once you over 18 which ever is closest :)