+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

MIMI226

Oct 15, 2017
Hi guys can you tell me if my mother in law was denied a tourist visa back in 2012 and we are now submitting the PR application on schedule A q 4 should we answer yes or no? We got the invitation to apply and going through the package.

Also what courier do you guys use? Purolator said they don’t deliver to PO Box address, we’re mailing it to Ottawa.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys can you tell me if my mother in law was denied a tourist visa back in 2012 and we are now submitting the PR application on schedule A q 4 should we answer yes or no? We got the invitation to apply and going through the package.

Also what courier do you guys use? Purolator said they don’t deliver to PO Box address, we’re mailing it to Ottawa.
I saw some ppl used Fedex. I used Canada Post (2 days) Xpress post.

Reactions: MIMI226

MIMI226

Oct 15, 2017
My father in law does not recall the exact date of death for his parents, he’s 80yrs old. He knows the year only, what should we do in that case for the family information form where it asks for it?

toronto240478

Oct 3, 2018
Hello All, i sent my mothers application under the 2018 quota in May and havent received the AOR yet. Where does the AOR come, sponsors residence or will it go my mother residence in India. Can this also be an email ? will i get the email or will she get the email ? Thank you

LAKEWOOD

Star Member
Oct 17, 2013
Hello All, i sent my mothers application under the 2018 quota in May and havent received the AOR yet. Where does the AOR come, sponsors residence or will it go my mother residence in India. Can this also be an email ? will i get the email or will she get the email ? Thank you
Usually in the sponsor's email address, it depends , if you put yourself as a representative, then it will go to your email address.

sandeep.dhanju

Jul 19, 2018
Check the Trash folder in the email.
Usually deleted emails from inbox remains there for 15 days before they gets deleted permanently.
I checked trash folder but nothing is in there. Anyways i called up ircc today and though i was not able to talk to customer care agent but i was able to hear the application status via self serve options. It says currently background check is in progress and they need additional documents(about which my father has not received any email either). I will try to call again tomorrow.

toronto240478

Oct 3, 2018
Is there an email address where i could send a query ? I have not received the AOR for my mothers application and Ottawa received the application on May 24, 2018. I tried calling the call centre but since i dont have a file number i could not get an update and neither could i get to an agent who i could speak with.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

Can150

Star Member
Sep 1, 2018

If she was denied a Tourist Visa aka Visitor Visa, then for Line 4 (d) on Schedule A you will have to check Yes. IRCC will be able to pull her records anyways.

Reactions: MIMI226