Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016

Hani2018

Aug 2, 2018
Today I got reminder email from CPC that I haven't submitted file but I already submitted it in first week of September 2018. Should I wait or make some calls to inform them. FexEx Tracker says it is received. I haven't received AOR and eCASE status is also not available. Please advise.

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
I called CIC call center and the agent was able to verify that my sponsorship application has been received and they entering data into the system.
I don't know if it is a good sign ?
The agent did not give me a temporary file number as she said I will not be able to find it online and I have to wait until AOR is received. My application was received on sep 6th

Line # 195

Reactions: YULIA-2016

hj123

Star Member
Oct 14, 2013
Hi

I sent my application this sunday and has been delivered today morning (Sept 18th) at Ottawa. Please update my record. Please note that its for my dad and not mom as mentioned in the excel tracker. Please update that too.

Thanks every one for all your help with getting it through

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
Today I got reminder email from CPC that I haven't submitted file but I already submitted it in first week of September 2018. Should I wait or make some calls to inform them. FexEx Tracker says it is received. I haven't received AOR and eCASE status is also not available. Please advise.
Read the letter carefully. It says "This reminder is being sent to everyone selected to submit a complete application. If you have already
submitted your complete application, no further action is required at this time."

So no worries at this point in time.

Hani2018

Aug 2, 2018
Read the letter carefully. It says "This reminder is being sent to everyone selected to submit a complete application. If you have already
submitted your complete application, no further action is required at this time."

So no worries at this point in time.
yes I red that, was looking for second opinion which I got thanks..;):).

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
I called CIC call center and the agent was able to verify that my sponsorship application has been received and they entering data into the system.
The agent did not give me a temporary file number as she said I will not be able to find it online and I have to wait until AOR is received. My application was received on sep 6th

Line # 195
@YULIA-2016 can you please update the SS if you need to :)

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Is FexEx accepting PO box address?

xilji

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Is it a good sign when CIC agent says that they are entering data for application or they do it for everyone even if the application is not complete and returned.

Cravethe6th

Aug 8, 2018

Line # 195
same answer as what I got

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Medical submitted on September 11. No update on Medical status.
Received request for Travel Details and PCC today.

navneetsibal

May 2, 2014
Is it a good sign when CIC agent says that they are entering data for application or they do it for everyone even if the application is not complete and returned.
I believe they enter the data of each application in spite of fact application is complete or incomplete/returned etc.