+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

oaw

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Looks like IRCC selected many more people than available 10000 quota. Now they are rejecting anybody with minor issue. On top of that they went for 2nd round. Bloody idiots.
Rejecting anyone with minor issue is bad. It breaks heart, parents also get disappointed, and no one likes that.
but if someone has duplicate submission then its cheating.
So many people in this forum, who are waiting for the same cause, same dream, anyone doing duplication is unfair.

Reactions: Zhuzhu

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Rejecting anyone with minor issue is bad. It breaks heart, parents also get disappointed, and no one likes that.
but if someone has duplicate submission then its cheating.
So many people in this forum, who are waiting for the same cause, same dream, anyone doing duplication is unfair.
Absolutely agree with you. If people were trying to double their chances of selection then it is outright fraud and they should be barred from any future chance and stripped of their canadian legal status. Somebody brazenly addmitted on this forum that sadly last year they submitted only one application ( unlike this year with multiple apps?). Canada is too nice to these people.

lauraeuro

Sep 8, 2018
Absolutely agree with you. If people were trying to double their chances of selection then it is outright fraud and they should be barred from any future chance and stripped of their canadian legal status. Somebody brazenly addmitted on this forum that sadly last year they submitted only one application ( unlike this year with multiple apps?). Canada is too nice to these people.
Ok, but there is somthing here that it's bothering me: it is clear that the rule is to send one form, but IRCC doesn't say that sending more one form will have consequences, other than just remove duplicates. In fact, they are removing duplicates just to not send more than one invitation to the same person, but the reality is that they are NOT removing duplicates. On the ministerial instruction they say under which circumstances they will refuse and return applications and duplicate forms in not one of them.
If they put on the instructions that sending duplicates will result on the refusal of an application we would not be having this conversation...

Reactions: Hopeful99

faiyaz.ally

Star Member
Jan 10, 2014
Ok, but there is something here that it's bothering me: it is clear that the rule is to send one form, but IRCC doesn't say that sending more one form will have consequences, other than just remove duplicates. In fact, they are removing duplicates just to not send more than one invitation to the same person, but the reality is that they are NOT removing duplicates. On the ministerial instruction they say under which circumstances they will refuse and return applications and duplicate forms in not one of them.
If they put on the instructions that sending duplicates will result in the refusal of an application we would not be having this conversation...
I agree with you guys that if the consequences that were articulated were different from what the person in this situation is facing. The fact is though, that having this conversation isn't going to change anything. I'm not sure if there is such a channel where you can dispute the decision and if there is, then you should go through that channel and try to have this issue resolved. Maybe CIC should be able to direct you better.

DeHdez15

Mar 10, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
13-05-2016
Med's Request
Requested again Oct 20/16
Med's Done....
Oct 28/16 (2nd time)
Passport Req..
November 8/2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 21/2016
LANDED..........
December 10/2016
letter is not necessary
Thanks Yulia!
But in CIC account still shows reviewing documents we sent, and action required, however we have not got an email requesting to do anything

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Ok, but there is somthing here that it's bothering me: it is clear that the rule is to send one form, but IRCC doesn't say that sending more one form will have consequences, other than just remove duplicates. In fact, they are removing duplicates just to not send more than one invitation to the same person, but the reality is that they are NOT removing duplicates. On the ministerial instruction they say under which circumstances they will refuse and return applications and duplicate forms in not one of them.
If they put on the instructions that sending duplicates will result on the refusal of an application we would not be having this conversation...
I think sending duplicates would not be an issue and CIC would have removed them. It appears that the issue is sending entries with slightly different information which does appear as providing false information or appear as fraud.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
are they sending pre-arrival services letter to everyone as soon as application starts processing ? My parent's application started processing 3 days ago, no medical or PCC request received yet ... but IRCC sent a pre-arrival services message on GCKey

pawan1118vig

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
are they sending pre-arrival services letter to everyone as soon as application starts processing ? My parent's application started processing 3 days ago, no medical or PCC request received yet ... but IRCC sent a pre-arrival services message on GCKey
we got pre arrival letter before we sent medical to ircc. we have not got pcc request either. our doctor found abnormal thyroid ultrasound for my mother but he sent the report to ircc anyways. I wonder what would ircc will do to it , either they will ask for moe testing or just disregard it as being a minor issue or not pass the medical. not sure what to think but wait to hear.

manie

Star Member
Jun 14, 2009
Because of date issue (Unknown) , I could not validate the Background info form for my parents, It shows with red color box (with * signs) in the printouts. I tried to put "*" sign for validation, it does not work. it is acceptable send as it is? should I have to give any explanation letter? Thanks.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
we got pre arrival letter before we sent medical to ircc. we have not got pcc request either. our doctor found abnormal thyroid ultrasound for my mother but he sent the report to ircc anyways. I wonder what would ircc will do to it , either they will ask for moe testing or just disregard it as being a minor issue or not pass the medical. not sure what to think but wait to hear.
they will ask more tests I believe

Reactions: pawan1118vig

albertaorbust

Feb 8, 2009
Because of date issue (Unknown) , I could not validate the Background info form for my parents, It shows with red color box (with * signs) in the printouts. I tried to put "*" sign for validation, it does not work. it is acceptable send as it is? should I have to give any explanation letter? Thanks.
if the date is for for your grandparents born before 1900 then just put an approximate date after 1900.

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
I got PPR request after almost 1 month i got pre arrival letter.But to be honest I dont think that is not that much related with getting PPR email.Thats my personal opinion though.