Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia .. i think there's an error on my SS .. my application was received April 24, 2018 (April 21st was when I mailed in my document).

Also, I sent both my SIN and NoA with my app.
>>>

Also a little update for everyone, I still have no AoR its driving me insane!!! :eek::confused::(

I hope we all get our papers processed soon!! Especially the poor kids like me who doesn't even have an AoR lol :oops:
make sense to call them, may got AOR, you are april

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I will call them again but my ecas also only says application received. Its sooooo hard to wait especially when everyone else in that time line seems to have gotten it already! :confused:
yep, all Warsaw 2016 cases got PPR except of me :rolleyes:

Kaushuque

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Hi Yulia and all,
Parents PR application was decision made on 16th of August and received Pre-arrival letter on 17th. As i had a Representative but i canceled him before. As i did not received Passport request so far, I called to CIC center today. The agent said, they sent Passport request on 16th of August to my representative e-mail as they they did not took off representative's e-mail. However, i contacted with him today, and he did not received any e-mail, even not in Junk file.
so, in this condition, what should i do. Cic agent told me to send e-mail to CPP Ottawa to resend Passport request letter. What a mess, i sent couple email to cic, it is being more than two weeks, did not receive any answer. It means, if i send an e-mail to CPP Ottawa, it will take more than two weeks to get a result:mad::mad::mad::mad:.

is there any other way to make it expedite?

Thanks Yulia and all.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Wow thats pretty heart breaking because no way does my brother make $76,000 after tax
Do you understand Canada tax term? They use Line 150 which is the initial number to calculate the total income to calculate tax. So it's gross income before tax. Your brother should be doing this... He should have his NOA for the last 3 years with him. This number is really easy to find.

From random googling:
https://www.taxtips.ca/glossary/taxableincome.htm
Taxable Income
Personal income taxes are calculated on Taxable Income.

To calculate Taxable Income, first Total Income for Tax Purposes is calculated, then items are deducted to arrive at Net Income for Tax Purposes, then other items are deducted to arrive at Taxable Income.

Total Income for Tax Purposes - Line 150

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hi Yulia and all,
Parents PR application was decision made on 16th of August and received Pre-arrival letter on 17th. As i had a Representative but i canceled him before. As i did not received Passport request so far, I called to CIC center today. The agent said, they sent Passport request on 16th of August to my representative e-mail as they they did not took off representative's e-mail. However, i contacted with him today, and he did not received any e-mail, even not in Junk file.
so, in this condition, what should i do. Cic agent told me to send e-mail to CPP Ottawa to resend Passport request letter. What a mess, i sent couple email to cic, it is being more than two weeks, did not receive any answer. It means, if i send an e-mail to CPP Ottawa, it will take more than two weeks to get a result:mad::mad::mad::mad:.

is there any other way to make it expedite?

Thanks Yulia and all.
I sent representative form July 20th, and a month later it was processed, when did you cancel the representative? CIC needs a month to do that. Did you pay your representative? If not pay, why you cancel? Check the linked account see if you have any letter there. 1. Send email to Ottawa and ask them to resend to the correct email. Or 2. through IRCC webform to ask them to resend to your parents’ email. or 3.call cic to ask them to send to the correct email.you should have called cic earlier.
Good luck, don't worry, just delayed, you already got approved, it won't change even if you submit passport late. It's vacation time, it's normal to take more time to get response.

Kaushuque

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
I sent representative form July 20th, and a month later it was processed, when did you cancel the representative? CIC needs a month to do that. Did you pay your representative? If not pay, why you cancel? Check the linked account see if you have any letter there. 1. Send email to Ottawa and ask them to resend to the correct email. Or 2. through IRCC webform to ask them to resend to your parents’ email. or 3.call cic to ask them to send to the correct email.you should have called cic earlier.
Good luck, don't worry, just delayed, you already got approved, it won't change even if you submit passport late. It's vacation time, it's normal to take more time to get response.
Thank you so much. CIC call centre agent cannot help, he said to send email to cpp Ottawa. I did already, maybe they will answer me after 3 weeks or so. All good.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

REMM18

Aug 31, 2018
Hi
I got invited in second round of applications and I also got a baby now, increasing family size by 1. I qualify for 2016 and 2017 but not 2015 given the new family size.
I did notice in the evaluation form they asked for family size next to income. What do you think is the criteria applicable for, current family size on past income ?
Thanks so much.
P.S this is a great forum