Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I see that you were also asked to sumbit Imm5562. I can open the form, complete it, but can't save the changes. Did you have this issue as well?
open, SAVE it and then complete

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Everyone,

Did anyone ask IRCC to change LVO? I have the following situation. My mother is currently living in Canada under her super visa. She is allowed to stay in Canada until March 2020. We indicated her home address as Canadian one, but IRCC sent her documents to Warsaw. I expected that LVO will be in Ottawa. I still did not get any reply from Warsaw and afraid that it is very slow. Just wonder if someone asked IRCC to change LVO to Ottawa?
I would say you should contact Ottawa to ask it, not Warsaw, they are not too bad and dont have a lot of cases to compare with Ottawa

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Guys,

Our family size increased because of the birth of our son this week. As I know I should inform IRCC about any changes in my application, including the birth of a baby. How can I do it? Should I call them or fill in additional forms? Please kindly advise if you know.
to avoid delay fill out all forms related to baby again and you can load it on my CIC account or thru IRCC web form

Reactions: gst8486

Lotika

Jun 18, 2015
to avoid delay fill out all forms related to baby again and you can load it on my CIC account or thru IRCC web form
Thank you Yulia for your reply. Спасибо большое. I went through all application forms and found only one where we indicate a family size. This is IMM 5768 (01-2018) E, Financial Evaluation for parents and grandparents sponsorship. Do you know if any other form should be submitted as well?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

iengineer86

Star Member
Feb 20, 2016
Hi All,

My application was reached on 16th May.
Since then, I have not heard anything. Is this normal?
Hi Rashu,
I received the online status but no email, and my app reached on may 17th, so its a good time to call them and find out.
Please look at my signature for my timelines.
Thanks,
Good luck.

khola_sk

Jul 30, 2018
Hello, I I have been asked to refill IMM5669 as I accidentally filled out an old version of the form instead of the 2018 version. For section 8 'personal history' my father has been continuously employed for the past 10 years and my mother has been a housewife for 5 out of 10 years and has had a home based business for the other 5. Should my focus be only to capture work history because there are no gaps? What about any travel history? Where should that be captured? Travel dates 1. over lap with work dates 2. sometimes parents have traveled to two countries in the same month. When I fill this out, the form is not validating.

Suggestions?

davidkaren

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hello Forum Members,

Haven't yet for any reply from CIC for acceptance or rejection of application for lottery (2018). Does anyone in same boat and do I still have hope of my parents file being pickup? Any insight will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Canadian Desi

Jul 30, 2018
Hi, I have received a request to submit CV/Resume, Medical, PCC and Travel History and need help with the following:

1. CV/Resume: do anyone has any template, I can use?
2. Medical: What document should I be uploading on my online account? I have a receipt confirming the amount and done a medical exam, would that be sufficient?

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Anyone can help me?
My parents documents were sent to visa office in Rome.Will I get a corespondence from them through e-mail or mail?I am getting correspondence through email.
Thanks

Last edited:

gst8486

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2011
why by Aug 15? :)
On an average it is taking about 2 months for the applicants to receive the AORs, given that the last application IRCC would have accepted is on May 25 (or may be on May 26 also), two months after that makes it July 25, but with holidays, weekends few extra days will make it around Aug 15. That's a guesstimation! :)

Reactions: ayrakhan

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Anyone can help me?
My parents documents were sent to visa office in Rome.Will I get a corespondence from them through e-mail or mail?I am getting correspondence through email.
Thanks
Yes this is correct - CIC will communicate with you by email... I trust you have filled the Representative form for your parents application(which ultimately means that you will coordinate and provide requested documents on behalf of your parents) :)

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hello Forum Members,

Haven't yet for any reply from CIC for acceptance or rejection of application for lottery (2018). Does anyone in same boat and do I still have hope of my parents file being pickup? Any insight will be highly appreciated.
Hey no need to panic and impatient pls.
Have you tried to use ecas service? if not pls click on below link and try to search the application by using UCI# or Payment Receipt number

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Good luck! :)

Rochelle.ca

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
Hi All,

I already got my AOR and I was able to link the application in ECAS under my father's name but I put my email address on it , is it advisable to submit IMM5476 since I have access to his on line CIC account? I have the form already signed by me , my dad and my mom and I am
hesistant to submit in it on web form?

Advise anyone?

Thanks very much guys! :)

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hello, I I have been asked to refill IMM5669 as I accidentally filled out an old version of the form instead of the 2018 version. For section 8 'personal history' my father has been continuously employed for the past 10 years and my mother has been a housewife for 5 out of 10 years and has had a home based business for the other 5. Should my focus be only to capture work history because there are no gaps? What about any travel history? Where should that be captured? Travel dates 1. over lap with work dates 2. sometimes parents have traveled to two countries in the same month. When I fill this out, the form is not validating.

Suggestions?
The quick response by understanding your question is.
Yes you need to be focus on your work history...
If he travelled to another country then it will go into question 10(Addresses) - because you need to capture all his addresses where he stayed in the past 10 years.

For Travel History details - we have seen few posts on this forum where CIC is requesting individuals to provide filled Travel History form(imm5562e)

Hope this helps and clears your bit confusion :)