+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

warman

Jun 27, 2018
All,

I am a PGP 2018 and I received an email today from CIC stating my application is incomplete and does not meet requirement. They have asked to to resubmit Schedule A and Family form within 30 days.

To the best of my knowledge, the forms were completed and signed before sending them to CIC. Anyone else in similar situation here? Can CIC call center provide specific information needed regarding this (i.e notes on file?) My application was received on May 4th,2018.

Please advise.
hi
same thing happen to me one of my forms was not sign by my mum application was received may 4th and got email on 11 June. I have send all the required documents yesterday 12 June lucky my mum is here on supervisa

Reactions: Imran B

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
All,

I am a PGP 2018 and I received an email today from CIC stating my application is incomplete and does not meet requirement. They have asked to to resubmit Schedule A and Family form within 30 days.

To the best of my knowledge, the forms were completed and signed before sending them to CIC. Anyone else in similar situation here? Can CIC call center provide specific information needed regarding this (i.e notes on file?) My application was received on May 4th,2018.

Please advise.
It’s good, cic just considered your app is incomplete, you need follow the instructions and resubmit the forms or you can write a letter to explain it, (you had better go through the forms make sure you didn’t miss anything, I ever check one item ‘yes’ for another form , before I mailed out I found it, if I didn’t fix it and mailed out, I will be ineligible to sponsor. ) The 2 forms need to be signed by hand not electronically. Ask your parents signed and scanned to email the forms to you. And no gaps for work history and living places. I ever was asked to submit death certificate, and I faxed it, 2 days later I got decision made for SA. Hope it helps. Good luck.

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
All,

Please advise.
Don't worry, IRCC just informs you that your form are missing the required information and you will need to provide them with that piece of information, indicated on their email.
Check all the lines on the form carefully. I read my form all over for about dozens of times and every time, I found something missing :)

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia, please update for Beea in Row 62
AOR July 6
ADR for dad's death certificate July 6
Ecas in process July 6.
Thanks
country?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
All,

Please advise.
did you fill it out for each member?

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
HI I'm able to see application on ecas today.
Delivered May 07
Status for both says application received
No AOR yet
Linked yesterday to my account
Please update thanks.

abirdie

Oct 1, 2012
Hi Guys,
I have not received no updates from CIC regarding my parents application.
How can I track it? I had not entered UCI number in the application because they dont have any.
Can you please advise if this is a concern?

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Hi Guys,
I have not received no updates from CIC regarding my parents application.
How can I track it? I had not entered UCI number in the application because they dont have any.
Can you please advise if this is a concern?
Hey try using this link to find if it's there on Ecas - enter your UCI#
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
if they don't have any then nothing to worry - as you can track by your UCI#

OR

try using the Receipt option along with your father details(if he's a main applicant in application)

kks123

Sep 23, 2015
I received email from ircc told me to send the medical exam and police certificate to them within 30 days. So do I just upload those document from my GCkey login? Since I saw they add those upload links to my account. I don't need to mail out those original documents right? Anyone know? Thanks a lot!

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
I received email from ircc told me to send the medical exam and police certificate to them within 30 days. So do I just upload those document from my GCkey login? Since I saw they add those upload links to my account. I don't need to mail out those original documents right? Anyone know? Thanks a lot!
upload faster, don't mail out original one. in case cic ask for them at a later time.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, is there anyone hasn't received SA email yet? My on-line service status was changed to DM on June 18, still no email.
I am sailing in same boat , waiting for an email letter from them . Mine is DM from a long time now .

kc2500

Oct 7, 2013
Applied for my parents and application received as per ECAS on April 16th. Still waiting to hear back from them

Imran B

Star Member
Sep 4, 2013
It’s good, cic just considered your app is incomplete, you need follow the instructions and resubmit the forms or you can write a letter to explain it, (you had better go through the forms make sure you didn’t miss anything, I ever check one item ‘yes’ for another form , before I mailed out I found it, if I didn’t fix it and mailed out, I will be ineligible to sponsor. ) The 2 forms need to be signed by hand not electronically. Ask your parents signed and scanned to email the forms to you. And no gaps for work history and living places. I ever was asked to submit death certificate, and I faxed it, 2 days later I got decision made for SA. Hope it helps. Good luck.
Realized I used the older version of schedule A that did not had the validation option.. but still confused over the family info.. I filled it compelely and for both parents. They stated i should include info for all even though not accompanying, all my brother and sisters are above the age of 21. I guess we dont have fill their schedule A and family info?