+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

Malayer

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Sorry might have answered previously but anyone experienced an issue with linking application? I tried multiple times (5 attempts daily for a couple of days) but unable to link my parents' application online. appreciate any thoughts
Are you able to see your application status on ECAS?

babi1468

Feb 20, 2018
I wish there will be a 2nd draw. (good for us, who lost the lottery)
but I think there is really less chance for it to happen,
as you know they had announced 15000 winners, where as the quota was 10K.
so they have 5000 extra already.
7500 will not be able to proof their eligibility is a wild guess !

Also I hope good things for others,
For people winning a lottery, sharing good news with Parents and then discovering that they are not eligible at first place is a really big shock.......
May not be totally true, I think last more then 5000 applications were wasted, so they included them this year. Let us wait for good news soon...but until everyone from first draw receive SA(Sponsorship Approval) there wont be any second draw...so look out to august 15th or beyond that unless they work fast

jorida

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Hi sorry maybe this is not connected to what we talk here but how can I change my name in the forum?

anubhob

Mar 23, 2018
Canada
My status in Canada has been changed from PR to Citizen after submitting my parents PR application. Do I need to inform IRCC about my status change? If so, how can I send this information to IRCC?

mason54321

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
YYC
Visa Office......
Misa---
My status in Canada has been changed from PR to Citizen after submitting my parents PR application. Do I need to inform IRCC about my status change? If so, how can I send this information to IRCC?
Optional. It's up to you.
IRCC web form.

homi2285

Oct 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo / Ottawa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
File Transfer...
06-09-2011
Med's Done....
before sending the application in July 2011
Passport Req..
21-12-2012
Hi everyone,
What is the number and options I should select when calling IRCC to reach a person to ask about my application for my parents? I tried several ways to link the paperwork online but couldn't search for my application.. My application was sent on May 14th, supposedly received on May 15th.