+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2018

kumark

Apr 1, 2009
I am from India
You need to goto office of death/birth registration and get a DOB not found certificate(this is just a document stating DOB is not found in death/eirth registration center fro the said person), then make an affidavift with date of birth as on Adhar Card with name of parents and get that notrized. This is what i submitted and was accepted. This is valid for anybody born in India before 1979. If you go to suvidha center they ll tell you the same procedure. I think procedure should be same in anywhere in India. I made this in Punjab.

403 Waitubg for PNP

Jun 12, 2015
You need to goto office of death/birth registration and get a DOB not found certificate(this is just a document stating DOB is not found in death/eirth registration center fro the said person), then make an affidavift with date of birth as on Adhar Card with name of parents and get that notrized. This is what i submitted and was accepted. This is valid for anybody born in India before 1979. If you go to suvidha center they ll tell you the same procedure. I think procedure should be same in anywhere in India. I made this in Punjab.
Oh ok..thanks for the information. But there is one problem here. My mother is in Canada right now and I have to submit documents now. She can do this procedure once she is back to india. But for now in canada, what else we can do?

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Oh ok..thanks for the information. But there is one problem here. My mother is in Canada right now and I have to submit documents now. She can do this procedure once she is back to india. But for now in canada, what else we can do?
I was in the same situation, we submitted the Passport copies with DOB on it along with a letter of explanation. Also submitted Voter card as a second proof

403 Waitubg for PNP

Jun 12, 2015
I was in the same situation, we submitted the Passport copies with DOB on it along with a letter of explanation. Also submitted Voter card as a second proof
Thanks so much. I am also planning to submit passport copies, PAN Card and 10th mark sheet which has date of birth on it. Will this work? My mother doesn't have voter I'd card with her right now.

Marja8

Aug 30, 2018
BC
Category........
FAM
@Marja8
How much time they took to send you ppr after Decision Made ?
Online still shows last update: "You passed the medical exam." and details for final decision still in progress. Hasn't changed to Decision Made but was requested to send passport already.

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Hello Folks,

For my In laws, medical is done in April 2019. My father in law worked in Police department. Have submitted Police job records in June 2019. Still waiting for PPR. Any one in similar situation/experience?

I have requested the ATIP record. Not sure what are other options. Concerned about medical may expire :( . May be CIC process the case before that?

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks

Reactions: mengjiazhou

Another-Immigrant

Sep 13, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-09-2018
AOR Received.
03-12-2018
Thanks so much. I am also planning to submit passport copies, PAN Card and 10th mark sheet which has date of birth on it. Will this work? My mother doesn't have voter I'd card with her right now.
CIC knows that country like India, not everyone has DOB record/certificates. So write a letter on plain paper explaining that and attached what ever proof you have. Chances are they will accept it. In case they need something else, they will come back to you.

However did you have a letter where CIC ask you for DOB. Some time it is a template they sent to everyone. So other proof of DOB should be fine in your case.

Hope this helps

curious205

Mar 20, 2018
Hello Folks,

For my In laws, medical is done in April 2019. My father in law worked in Police department. Have submitted Police job records in June 2019. Still waiting for PPR. Any one in similar situation/experience?

I have requested the ATIP record. Not sure what are other options. Concerned about medical may expire :( . May be CIC process the case before that?

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks
Did you mean medical was "passed" in April? Or did you get it done as in "went and did the medical exam" in April? If it is the former, ATIP request along with a status request via CIC webform should help. But, there are people who are in similar situations awaiting PPR after medical "passed" status.

403 Waitubg for PNP

Jun 12, 2015
CIC knows that country like India, not everyone has DOB record/certificates. So write a letter on plain paper explaining that and attached what ever proof you have. Chances are they will accept it. In case they need something else, they will come back to you.

However did you have a letter where CIC ask you for DOB. Some time it is a template they sent to everyone. So other proof of DOB should be fine in your case.

Hope this helps
Thank you so much.i ll explain the facts about birth certificate and proof in details.

mengjiazhou

Jan 23, 2020
Hi, anyone still waiting for PRR since 2018? cic office in Mississauga, supplementary document sent in Oct 2019, medical received in Aug 2019. 4 months~~~no update.

mengjiazhou

Jan 23, 2020
which office is your your case processed?

Hello Folks,

Anyone has any idea?

Thanks