+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
what does it mean by S.19(1)? any idea?
S.19(1) and S.15(1) are markers for security. You will see that on few pages in ATIP notes. It means some information from that page was redacted. However, if you have a FULL PAGE or most of a half page blank it means security was finished (according to another thread). Do you have a full page blank with S.15(1) or S.19(1) written on top?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
on that page i saw theses entries

Type: Criminality
Validity Date: 2020/04/09

and then after that page

IME Status: In Progress
IME Status Reason: Review on going
RMO: Centralized Medical Admissibility Unit
IMM type: NON EDE
From these notes, seems you have not yet passed security and only got Criminality passed. However, since your parents are already in Canada I don't think you should any issues with security check which will start after medical or may not even be needed in your case (I am not sure how security checks work for those already inside Canada).

Your case makes sense to be with CMAU as they are the ones that are asking medical furtherance. By make sense, I mean others going through the same process so that part is normal.

Hope you hear good news soon.

Reactions: minsky

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
From these notes, seems you have not yet passed security and only got Criminality passed. However, since your parents are already in Canada I don't think you should any issues with security check which will start after medical or may not even be needed in your case (I am not sure how security checks work for those already inside Canada).

Your case makes sense to be with CMAU as they are the ones that are asking medical furtherance. By make sense, I mean others going through the same process so that part is normal.

Hope you hear good news soon.
Thanks so much for the information, hoping to hear good news anytime :)

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Thanks so much for the information, hoping to hear good news anytime :)
Hi,

How’s your case going. You got any updates after last creatinine done?

In our case, they sent procedural fairness letter and at the same time they contacted family doctor to repeat some tests for kidney. Does it make sense to you or to anyone that why would cic contact family doctor for repeated test if they already sent us procedural fairness letter

minsky

May 19, 2010
Edmonton
Visa Office......
From inside canada
App. Filed.......
August 8 , 2014
Doc's Request.
July 2, 2015 (T4 & NOA 2014)
AOR Received.
October 30, 2014
Med's Request
Feb. 4, 2016
Med's Done....
Feb. 9, 2016
Interview........
RPRF : March 3, 2016
LANDED..........
April 20, 2016
Hi,

How’s your case going. You got any updates after last creatinine done?

In our case, they sent procedural fairness letter and at the same time they contacted family doctor to repeat some tests for kidney. Does it make sense to you or to anyone that why would cic contact family doctor for repeated test if they already sent us procedural fairness letter
Hi Jbhkaur,
we don't have any update after the December 15 creatinine of my father, ecas still the same. I think they still can't decide also on your case thats why they contact your doctor. did you already submitted the procedural fairness letter? how much did you pay the lawyer?
Hoping for the best to all of us waiting for our PPR

Thank you,

PGP2018_QC

Aug 17, 2018
Anyone applied from QC here? I am an applicant for PGP in 2018 and need some help. Following is my ecas status:

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process
  1. We received XX's application for permanent residence on August 15, 2018.
  2. We started processing XX's application on February 23, 2019.
  3. We sent XX a letter on February 23, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Bio metric completed on February 25, 2019.

Based on your experience, any idea how long does it take for MIDI to reach out to the Sponsor once the status turns 'Decision Made'? Thanks.

Reactions: mrmr80

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Anyone applied from QC here? I am an applicant for PGP in 2018 and need some help. Following is my ecas status:

Sponsorship Application Status: Decision Made
Permanent Residence Application Status: In Process
  1. We received XX's application for permanent residence on August 15, 2018.
  2. We started processing XX's application on February 23, 2019.
  3. We sent XX a letter on February 23, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Bio metric completed on February 25, 2019.

Based on your experience, any idea how long does it take for MIDI to reach out to the Sponsor once the status turns 'Decision Made'? Thanks.
They usually take 25 working days if your file is complete and correct...if it lacks any document they will send you back to send them the missing stuff, it takes two more weeks then. If everything is ok they send you CSQ by mail.

Reactions: PGP2018_QC

pgp2017

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello all, anybody knows if we get pre arrival letter before the Police clearance request or after?
My medical was passed last month on 15th Jan, i uploaded the police in advance back in September 2018 and i have just received the pre arrival letter now. Do you think they will request me for pcc again or use the one i already uploaded before?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello all, anybody knows if we get pre arrival letter before the Police clearance request or after?
My medical was passed last month on 15th Jan, i uploaded the police in advance back in September 2018 and i have just received the pre arrival letter now. Do you think they will request me for pcc again or use the one i already uploaded before?
used old one, don't worry and wait DM

Reactions: pgp2017

pgp2017

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
S.19(1) and S.15(1) are markers for security. You will see that on few pages in ATIP notes. It means some information from that page was redacted. However, if you have a FULL PAGE or most of a half page blank it means security was finished (according to another thread). Do you have a full page blank with S.15(1) or S.19(1) written on top?
Not full page blank but you can say more than half of the page is empty

Last edited:

faraz999

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
Hi Guys.... sorry for asking this if its been answered already ... i have been a PR from 2016 Jan but moved to canada about a year ago and wanted to apply for my parents under family sponsorship but as a requirement, i have to provide 3 year income information the amount of income over the past three years is not an issue but i have been working in Canada only for 1 year so wanted to know if my international income can be used ?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi Guys.... sorry for asking this if its been answered already ... i have been a PR from 2016 Jan but moved to canada about a year ago and wanted to apply for my parents under family sponsorship but as a requirement, i have to provide 3 year income information the amount of income over the past three years is not an issue but i have been working in Canada only for 1 year so wanted to know if my international income can be used ?
If you were a diplomat, solider, or on some government mission yes it does. Else it may not. However, if you had income in Canada too while you were away I think it still does work (I could be wrong on this part)

I think rule of thumb is whatever your CRA assessment shows is what is your income in the eyes of CIC.

Reactions: faraz999

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You are likely looking a a few more years until you qualify for PGP

Reactions: faraz999