Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Currently my application is process in NDVO should i write letter for remedical to NDVO or IRCC ?
NDVO, your case is there

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
NDVO, your case is there
I sent email to them about my medical expiry date, but they request me to pay RPRF.

Then again after one month ago i sent email to them they reply.

I heard today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.

Still they didn't ask me to redo i don't know whats going on with my application :(

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I sent email to them about my medical expiry date, but they request me to pay RPRF.

Then again after one month ago i sent email to them they reply.

I heard today that there has been some more progress made on your family’s security verification. It is not yet finished, but there has been some progress.

Still they didn't ask me to redo i don't know whats going on with my application :(
I thought you already paid RPRF few days ago and got confirmation? These reps everywhere make many mistakes in communications.
Get your ATIP notes because they are full proof.

Medical will be asked again once security is done maybe. CIC doesn't know how to multi-task ;)

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Its been a slow process for me , round 1 year 2017,
Medical sent in August 2018, received Pre-arrival on 13th Nov 2018, can anyone tell me that, How much time it will take for passport request.

Thanks
Did your background check start at the same time you received your pre-arrival notice? And have you got passport request yet?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I did not heard any news from London visa office since my application was forward to London Visa office. What should I have to do, wait or to contact with CIC- Canada.
What stage is your application at now?
I don't see your name on Excel sheet. Can you update all your timeline so it can be entered? Thanks

spartan84

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Hi Spartan84. Can you update us on your status please?
here is current status and summary of my application:

2017 First round application, May 2017 Application received
Aug 2017 , sponsorship approved and file moved to London VO .Oct 2017 Medical and RPRF requested, Medicals done Nov 2017 and fees paid
Sept 2018 , Pre-arrival services letter received and Background check started
Nov 2018 , Medicals expired
and no updates since then.......

torontob

Aug 10, 2009

Aug 2017 , sponsorship approved and file moved to London VO .Oct 2017 Medical and RPRF requested, Medicals done Nov 2017 and fees paid
Thanks for update.

Crazy that they send pre-arrival notice and then do the background check...
The letter essentially means and says you are now entitled to use the services (i.e. giving the impression that there is a budget to be spent on you hence your application is a given approved...).

Did you ask for ATIP notes? have you seen anything interesting there?

Based on 2016 statistics most of files in London VO for security is check is dealt within weeks with some going to up to 3 months. So you should have heard something by mid December.

Reactions: Aziz123

spartan84

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Thanks for update.

Crazy that they send pre-arrival notice and then do the background check...
The letter essentially means and says you are now entitled to use the services (i.e. giving the impression that there is a budget to be spent on you hence your application is a given approved...).

Did you ask for ATIP notes? have you seen anything interesting there?

Based on 2016 statistics most of files in London VO for security is check is dealt within weeks with some going to up to 3 months. So you should have heard something by mid December.
i have not requested ATIP recently, however i asked about the status of the application using the web form and was told by London VO that security checks are done by third party partner organizations which IRCC has not control over. So they cannot tell the timelines when it would be done.

Reactions: Aziz123

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018

Hi, we have same timeline.
they starst processing my application on july 2017.
medical requsted on demcember 2017.
medical done on december 2017.
medical result recived.

medical exam expired on december 2018
just they requsted me to pay rprf on 7 december 2018 which i paid same day.

still waiting for new remedical...
they r still buzy with my ss :(

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi, we have same timeline.
they starst processing my application on july 2017.
medical requsted on demcember 2017.
medical done on december 2017.
medical result recived.

medical exam expired on december 2018
just they requsted me to pay rprf on 7 december 2018 which i paid same day.

still waiting for new remedical...
they r still buzy with my ss :(
When did they start your background check?

capricorrn

Jan 27, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am a 2019 applicant and hopefully will be invited this year.
My parents are from India and they don't have either birth certificates or Marriage Certificate.

Is anybody in a similar situation and what documents were used for the application. Also going through the forum it seems , parents with medical issues had some trouble.

My mom has a pacemaker and dad has stent, would this negatively impact their application . Please provide your guidance / opinion.