Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
we still don't know exactly , if baby was born after application was submitted I believe you MUST PROVIDE and MEET income for current year.
Will be Good if somebody can share real experience after baby was born please.
Agents say different info :rolleyes:

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
My cic account always shows background check like that:

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
What does that mean?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My cic account always shows background check like that:

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
What does that mean?
they didn't start yours BC yet

rammy_xyz

Jul 9, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
we still don't know exactly , if baby was born after application was submitted I believe you MUST PROVIDE and MEET income for current year.
Will be Good if somebody can share real experience after baby was born please.
Agents say different info :rolleyes:
Hi Yulia,

You are right, after baby born, they have to meet income for current year (year in which baby born) and following year.

Ca-3858

Nov 15, 2017
BG check started today!!!
Status changed from:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background
To: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Sandhu62

Jan 23, 2013
Hello,

I have a quick question, does Ottawa send the passport back in same empty envelop that we send along with the passport?

Thanks

hsusmiran

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
11-20-2009
So CIC originally asked for my parents police clearance on July 27 and I sent copies through email on Aug 3. Then last week they asked me again for police clearance which theyy said that I never sent since July. so I resent those same copies (but they expired Sept.) and I said I sent them on Aug but if you want new ones let me know. So today they sent me another automated email saying they still need police clearance and that I've never sent any since July; without acknowleging "hey, yeah they expired, please send new ones".

So, it's ok if my parents will get new police clearanece. but my question is, why they never received anything I sent? actually, i attached a copy of the police clearance AND receipt of the RPRF fee last week (which I also sent on Aug 3); and with the email I received today, it only asked for police clearance.

Any comments will be appreciated. thanks.

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
BG check started today!!!
Status changed from:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background
To: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Did you do medical?

disaster

Star Member
Jul 13, 2012
Hi everyone.my parents got medical/police certificate/additional documents request.
(Please everyone whoever is in this process ,do check your online status as we never physically got any letter or even email. luckily,tonight I checked application status and request for documents was sent on 16th Nov and last date to receive documents is 16th dec)
I have 2 questions.
Can I upload all documents just online or do I need to send hard copies as well?
Secondly, all the documents to upload is under my father (principal applicant) .there is no option to upload my mother's medical proof .where and how do I upload them.
Anyone who has done this step please guide me.thanks