+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

AsadAli

Aug 26, 2014
Hi Guys

I just got a letter from CIC asking for my father's death certificate.

My father died when I was very young and that too in US while we were in Pakistan and all we have is a copy of his death certificate.

Since I don't have the original, I cannot get a notarized copy.

Do you think that will work? I am trying to get a copy from the Clerk's office in Cook County but that'll take time as I don't line in US and cannot use their online portal.

Anyone else submitted a death certificate without notarizing it?

Please help me out here.

Last edited:

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Yes I am India, Ottawa I think had the file since summer :)

Do you think UPS or DHL should be ok?
sure, only more expensive I guess

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi Yulia or any expert please help,

I applied for parents sponsorship in 2017 while parents here on visitor visa. Then applied for visitor extension in May 2018 and they underwent upfront medical in May 2018 for visitor extension. Two weeks after that in May 2018 parents got request to undergo medical for permanent residence application. We informed cic that they had medical done for visitor extension. Then we got medical furtherance two times, every time results came back better, last test in October and now in November we got procedural fairness letter because of kidney issues.

Now the question is that in both fairness letters, there’s same IME number but on procedural fairness letter there’s totally different IME number. Myunderstanding was that there should same IME number for one person. Please give opinion

Sorry for the lengthy post

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia or any expert please help,

I applied for parents sponsorship in 2017 while parents here on visitor visa. Then applied for visitor extension in May 2018 and they underwent upfront medical in May 2018 for visitor extension. Two weeks after that in May 2018 parents got request to undergo medical for permanent residence application. We informed cic that they had medical done for visitor extension. Then we got medical furtherance two times, every time results came back better, last test in October and now in November we got procedural fairness letter because of kidney issues.

Now the question is that in both fairness letters, there’s same IME number but on procedural fairness letter there’s totally different IME number. Myunderstanding was that there should same IME number for one person. Please give opinion

Sorry for the lengthy post
Cic give a new IME # with next request so doctor should report according a new one

P.S contact morningperson, he has the same problem

Reactions: jbhkaur

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Reactions: jbhkaur

Summerside1312

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Can someone advise what I need to do with regards to my situation. I filled out an IRCC web form to follow up with regards to my parents application.
I have received an email confirmation from PGP Ottawa stating that my parents medical exam results hasn’t been received, however as per the correspondence below, the medical results have been received.

Additional Medical Information Required:
Dear applicant,
Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.
Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Response from Webform:
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:55 AM
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada // Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your medical exam results were not received by the responsible office yet.

If you would like to send them to us again, we invite you to:

 Fill out the IRCC Web form and include your documents

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Can someone advise what I need to do with regards to my situation. I filled out an IRCC web form to follow up with regards to my parents application.
I have received an email confirmation from PGP Ottawa stating that my parents medical exam results hasn’t been received, however as per the correspondence below, the medical results have been received.

Additional Medical Information Required:
Dear applicant,
Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.
Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Response from Webform:
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2018 9:55 AM
Subject: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada // Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that your medical exam results were not received by the responsible office yet.

If you would like to send them to us again, we invite you to:

 Fill out the IRCC Web form and include your documents
send it them by email

katewilson76

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
BC
Visa Office......
London
Hi , We are PGP 2018, has anyone from 2017 heard anything at all from London VO. Does anyone know anything about why they are taking soooo long.

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
  • I am preparing the interview for Permanent Resident status, any one tell me the meaning of "Any immigration document in your possession"? Thank you.
  • To confirm your Permanent Resident status, please bring the following documents to the appointment (the original documents are required):
  • (If applicable) Any immigration document in your possession (whether valid or not),

Kristeta18

Nov 28, 2018
Help po ano po ba yung letter of explanation na hinihingi para dun sa NBI ng tatay ko na nakalagay no criminal record? Nagbigay na ko ng Letter of explanation from NBI and poloce certificate at NBI sabi kulang pa din kailangan ko daw mag submit ng police report, charges,court record, personal explanation of incident. Saan ko po ba makukuha ang mga yun? Yung sa personak explanation pwede po bang isulat lang ng tatay ko sa isang papel tapos pipirmahan niya? O kailangan pa ipanitaryo? Please help :( final reminder na ang binigay nila sakin :(