+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

SUC1902

Oct 30, 2018
send everything in 1 package to VO + you can load PCC
so weird - they didn't get all docs yet but gave you PPR :cool: are you sure you got PPR?
Yeap, I got pre arrival letter on Sept 29, 2018 and got Medical request and PPR the same day Oct 1st,2018.
My question is, do I send the original docs to the VO or just copy of them?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Yeap, I got pre arrival letter on Sept 29, 2018 and got Medical request and PPR the same day Oct 1st,2018.
My question is, do I send the original docs to the VO or just copy of them?
you should translate, certified and send that
PCC - original
doctor should send Medical by himself

SUC1902

Oct 30, 2018
you should translate, certified and send that
PCC - original
doctor should send Medical by himself
Oh waoo, with canada post strike, I waited so long and I got the RCMP police clearance here in Montreal yesterday and the due date for all the docs is for tomorrow Oct 31. My mom is at Togo right now and it is impossible to send the PCC original to her in order to receive it there for tomorrow and send it to the visa office at Accra, Ghana. I scan it to her, can she send the scanned PCC to the visa office at Accra? Please advices...

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Oh waoo, with canada post strike, I waited so long and I got the RCMP police clearance here in Montreal yesterday and the due date for all the docs is for tomorrow Oct 31. My mom is at Togo right now and it is impossible to send the PCC original to her in order to receive it there for tomorrow and send it to the visa office at Accra, Ghana. I scan it to her, can she send the scanned PCC to the visa office at Accra? Please advices...
scanned is better than nothing

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
Hi,

Please help

We are from first round 2017 and parents got medical furtherance back in July. Dad had to go for some tests and a chest X-ray in 3 months after the original one so X-ray was done beginning of last month. I called doctor office yesterday to make sure they sent results to cic then the staff said doctor still working on it and has not sent results yet and I was advised to call back end of this week to make sure if it is sent or not.

And today I got email from cic again for Medical furtherance. Anyone any idea If I got email because doctor office has not uploaded results yet or it can be for something else. Can there be more thAn one medical furtherance requests made by cic

Thank you so much for replying in advance

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
So you live in Quebec, could you please tell me when did you receive CSQ?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi,

Please help

We are from first round 2017 and parents got medical furtherance back in July. Dad had to go for some tests and a chest X-ray in 3 months after the original one so X-ray was done beginning of last month. I called doctor office yesterday to make sure they sent results to cic then the staff said doctor still working on it and has not sent results yet and I was advised to call back end of this week to make sure if it is sent or not.

And today I got email from cic again for Medical furtherance. Anyone any idea If I got email because doctor office has not uploaded results yet or it can be for something else. Can there be more thAn one medical furtherance requests made by cic

Thank you so much for replying in advance
sure, contact your VO and notify them medical is done, doctor is in working on result

Reactions: jbhkaur

pgp2017

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone, is there anybody left to receive Medical request or PCC (First round 2017 batch) for Ottawa office?

xingyi

Aug 9, 2018
Any idea if Parents are in Canada (Edmonton) and Visa office is New Delhi where should the need to send their passport for visa stamping ?
Hi All,

Need help

We filed for our parent's sponsorship in 2nd lottery of 2017.
Decision was made for sponsor in June 2018 and file was moved NDVO in June 2018.
Received an email for medical, Police clearance and RRPF request in mid-July 2018.
But received only medical forms in the CIC login created. Medicals were performed and passed in Aug 1st week.
Didn't receive any request for Police clearance and RRPF in CIC login so sent the documents by replying on the email received.
Got confirmation email in mid Sepember that documents sent by email are received.

Following is the status of the application

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

So anyone can advice are we missing anything or is the application processing by normal pace ??

Any guidance would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Hello,

You are right on track as per your timeline. It should not be long before you receive more info. If you have provided all the documents requested PCC and others, then you will receive Decision made in the online tool first (the online application account update comes after).

Good luck and be patient.

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
sure, contact your VO and notify them medical is done, doctor is in working on result
Called doctor office today and they said they sent results Monday evening and the email we got is furtherance on the results so booked appointment again to see doctor. I am so worried

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
So you live in Quebec, could you please tell me when did you receive CSQ?
Hi, CSQ reveived on September 17, 2018
Good for you ! I received mine in june 2018:rolleyes: