+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

ImmI2011_CA

Jan 23, 2017
Hi,

Anyone left from first round 2017 who’s still waiting for pr for parents or I am the only one. We are medical furtherance case, we were supposed to have tests repeated in three months and got tests done last week Monday.

We got request for rprf in July, nothing since.
We are waiting as well... Background check :[

Reactions: jbhkaur

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My Ecas shows the same status “decision made”, but myCIC is still "in process". what do you have in your myCIC?
nothing appears in My CIC now, after medical passed and BC started you can check only Ecase for DM
After DM they send email about message and find passport request letter in MY CIC then

Reactions: ImmI2011_CA

t1910

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

Anyone left from first round 2017 who’s still waiting for pr for parents or I am the only one. We are medical furtherance case, we were supposed to have tests repeated in three months and got tests done last week Monday.

Me as well, waiting for sputum results .

Reactions: jbhkaur

Cal52

Oct 22, 2018
Wonder if Canada is an exception. In any case, looks like I may not even be able to get PCCs for my father. Malaysia only provides one when one resides there for atleast 12 months consecutively. Mauritius only provides one for its Citizens, residents or work permit holder.

My father went there on visitor/business visa, so won't be able to get a PCC.
Hi razerblade,
Looked at your earlier post, how did you go about with the pcc for Malaysia and Mauritius? Did u get letter from counsulates like you mentioned in the reply to my post or you wrote a self explanatory letter?
Did your parents get the PR stamped in the passport?

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi,

Still waiting here. Medical done in May, PCC and additional documents submitted in July.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hi razerblade,
Looked at your earlier post, how did you go about with the pcc for Malaysia and Mauritius? Did u get letter from counsulates like you mentioned in the reply to my post or you wrote a self explanatory letter?
Did your parents get the PR stamped in the passport?
Luckily, I didn't need a PCC from Mauritius because my Dad was just under the 6 month mark. For Malaysia, only people who have lived there continuously for 12 months can get a PCC. Again this didn't apply to my Dad, so didn't need a PCC from there either.

You should check the following page and see what it says for the country of interest:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

And yes, my parents got PPR last week.

Cal52

Oct 22, 2018
Luckily, I didn't need a PCC from Mauritius because my Dad was just under the 6 month mark. For Malaysia, only people who have lived there continuously for 12 months can get a PCC. Again this didn't apply to my Dad, so didn't need a PCC from there either.

You should check the following page and see what it says for the country of interest:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

And yes, my parents got PPR last week.
Congratulations on the PPR!
That’s good , your PCC was smooth.

Reactions: razerblade

sheicon23

Aug 15, 2018
PPR Request changed. Originally requested to submit parents passport to Manila office now sending it to LA. does anybody know how long it takes for LA office to process Visa Stamp?

Submitted parental application December 2017
PPR Request Oct 18th.
LA Office received Passports Oct 22.

Yay

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
I am. My last req was for landing fees. Since last dt for that was mid nov, guess will hv to wait till then for next intimation
Thanks for replying. When did they ask for rprf, for us they sent request in July.

Good luck