+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check.We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I meant why is your Excel sheet updates set like that?

t1910

Jun 2, 2017
Hello there, my mom was asked to do medical furtherance, sputum test, need an expert advise on how this is dealt with. Does this mean her application will get rejected? anybody who can share their experience?

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello there, my mom was asked to do medical furtherance, sputum test, need an expert advise on how this is dealt with. Does this mean her application will get rejected? anybody who can share their experience?
why rejected? just repeat the test and everything will be ok
did she has lung infection recently ?

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello, I need some expert advise. On my parents police clearance certificate there is an error regarding dates. My dad was in US before 2007 and this is what I have on the application. But police clearance certificate says he is living in India from 2002. Since I have already submitted the police clearance certificate should I redo it and submit again to CIC before they ask any questions about this? Thank you for your help.

t1910

Jun 2, 2017
why rejected? just repeat the test and everything will be ok
did she has lung infection recently ?
No she's never had any lung infections, they found some spotting in her chest x-ray ad they wanted her to do the sputum test. i am just worried if they did find something that will delay the process.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
No she's never had any lung infections, they found some spotting in her chest x-ray ad they wanted her to do the sputum test. i am just worried if they did find something that will delay the process.
additional test for sure delay process but they always give a couple chances to pass the test.
just pray now :)

t1910

Jun 2, 2017
Hi,

Is there anyone who got medical furtherance for parents medical and what is the status. We are 2017 first round and still waiting.

Thank you for your reply in advance.
Hi , my mom received an email for medical furtherance to do her sputum test, i am from the first round of 2017. When were you asked to do medical furtherance and if you dont mind sharing what test was asked to be done? can you also share your timeline .

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi , my mom received an email for medical furtherance to do her sputum test, i am from the first round of 2017. When were you asked to do medical furtherance and if you dont mind sharing what test was asked to be done? can you also share your timeline .
They give you a syrup, make you run, blah blah, to make you cough the way they want it. Then they take a sample and make a culture out of it. From what I have heard it takes 2-3 months for results to come back...

amir_99

Nov 27, 2017
Morning all,

I have received the sponsorship approval on June 27, 2018 mentioning the file has moved to London office. Haven't heard since then from London office. Is this normal how London office operates & how much time they take to make progress on the file ( I mean sending the Medical, Police certificate & resume request). Thank you.

Reactions: YULIA-2016

d.jay55

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys -

I applied for PGP sponsorship for my parents and my sister (under 19 years old at time of application) last year in August.

Visa office is New Delhi. My question is: When they ask for police clearance will I need to provide for both parents and sister (she turned 19 this year) OR just principle applicant?

I want to know so I can plan accordingly.

Thank you!