+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hello Everyone , I Uploaded all my additional documents Requested By IRCC yesterday Travel history , PCC Etc , I just Logged Into my Account and it says
Additional documents : Not applicable
Does anyone know What it Means ?
“Not applicable” is better than “We have received the additional documents you provided.” After you passed the medical exam.
My understanding is that the officer already reviewed your documents, Since a person whose status is "not applicable" when he got PPR。You will get PPR soon.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Good morning,

Forum members please help me.

I am writing about my parents. They are here in Canada with me on visitor visa. We applied for extension of visitor visa in back in June. My dad has some health issues like heart disease (stable), long history of diabetes (well controlled), kidney disease due to diabetes (stable).

My dad had hospitalization back in 2016 and earlier this year, but stable now.

I got fairness letter and they wrote
Before I make a final decision, you have the opportunity to submit additional information that addresses any or all of the following:
 the medical condition(s) and;
 your individualized plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be imposed on Canadian social services for the entire period of time requested in your application and your signed Declaration of Ability and Intent.

What do i do. Please help.

i am so worried and confused.

we are four siblings and all are here with very good jobs and financial condition. Please suggest what can be done.

thank you in advance.
maybe get some quotes for private insurance for pre-existing conditions?

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Good morning,

I am writing about my parents. They are here in Canada with me on visitor visa. We applied for extension of visitor visa in back in June. My dad has some health issues like heart disease (stable), long history of diabetes (well controlled), kidney disease due to diabetes (stable).

Before I make a final decision, you have the opportunity to submit additional information that addresses any or all of the following:
 your individualized plan to ensure that no excessive demand will be imposed on Canadian social services for the entire period of time requested in your application and your signed Declaration of Ability and Intent.

we are four siblings and all are here with very good jobs and financial condition. Please suggest what can be done.

thank you in advance.
A silly question: Did your dad pass the medical exam? How did the visa officer know your dad ever stayed in hospital?

Summerside1312

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
Good morning,

thank you in advance.
In my opinion at this stage, it may be useful to start engaging an immigration lawyer to set out the appropriate legal framework.

Reactions: winningteam

jbhkaur

Aug 2, 2015
A silly question: Did your dad pass the medical exam? How did the visa officer know your dad ever stayed in hospital?
They did not ask for medicals. I dont know how they know about hospital stay. We had medical done after we applied - like upfront medical that we used for their PR file after they requested medical and we got remedical request saying that he need more tests to be done.

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Good morning,

thank you in advance.
Just provide the documents they are asking for, you should be fine. If they don’t want to issue a visa, they would’ve reject your application instead of giving you a chance to provide more documents.

Good luck.

Reactions: AnNingCanada

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
They did not ask for medicals. I dont know how they know about hospital stay. We had medical done after we applied - like upfront medical that we used for their PR file after they requested medical and we got remedical request saying that he need more tests to be done.
if not medical, explaining you and your siblings can support your dad financially, provide employment letter, saving , properties info etc

nikrao

Nov 3, 2016
Hello Guys, now this is tricky and new to me.
They updated status saying Document type counterfoil validity until next year may.
does that mean my parents needss to re entere canada again to get PR? My Parents are already in Canada.
Please need some suggesstion
Thank you

Last edited:

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
In my opinion at this stage, it may be useful to start engaging an immigration lawyer to set out the appropriate legal framework.
Hello Summerside1312,
Can you please share your mycic status? I see you are at BC in progress stage,
I'd like to know what the mycic status looks like.
Thank you in advance.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi, I have received IME reqeust today, please update

Also, I checked spreadsheet after a while and I see so many people got PR already, some of them are applied even in second round.. how could this happen !?
no logic at all !

I thought this PGP usually takes 7-10 years !?
it was before for applicant till 2011, now 1-3 years
no PCC request?

vinceyhb

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Got passport request through email on Tuesday. But i have a tricky situation. Please help if you've run into or heard of something similar.

My mom is visiting me in Canada and her return flight to China is in 30 days so she won't be able to send passport within the specified 30 days limit. My dad is in China and he has to wait for my mom to return so they can send passports together.

What should i do in this situation? The PPR email provided a link to a web form i can contact the visa office. But i'm wondering what would happen in my case so i know what to expect.

Thank you!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Yulia please give your suggestion on my case.
they are scared your dad spend a lot of OHIP money due his condition so collect all docs to prove you can care about it and even use private insurance if they want / since all of you has a good income/
PPR is much better than super visa