+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you so much. Does it mean that we have to wait for a request letter?
for me from Ottawa, I got request letter (cic needs, PCC, medical, CV/resume and travel history) and medical exam instructions and medical exam form in my linked account. if you don't have linked account, cic should send you the attachments- my understanding.

Reactions: Bingoye

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
for me from Ottawa, I got request letter (cic needs, PCC, medical, CV/resume and travel history) and medical exam instructions and medical exam form in my linked account. if you don't have linked account, cic should send you the attachments- my understanding.
Thank you so much for the information.
I did get a letter by email on June 4, 2018 as following. Do you mean this letter?

The following documents must be on file in order for an officer to complete their assessment:
> Sponsor’s Birth Certificate: proof of relationship with your Sponsor (a scanned copy of your sponsor’s original birth certificate).
> Proof of Marital Status: A scanned copy of an original marriage certificate, or divorce certificate or death certificate for late spouse, whichever applicable.
> Police Certificate from all of the countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
> Employment History: your employment history since the age of 18.
> Travel History: A completed Supplementary Information- Your Travels (IMM 5562) form which can be found on our website: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf
> Passport/ Travel Document: A scanned copy of your valid passport or travel document with at least 6 months of validity.
> Valid CSQ: If you are destined to the province of Quebec, you must provide a Certificat de selection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion. Please visit the following website for instructions: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Hello, the following is my status, does it mean my background check started? Thanks,

Application step, Current status

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.
It is different from ours.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.

winningteam

Jul 4, 2018
Hello, the following is my status, does it mean my background check started? Thanks,

Application step, Current status

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Yes

Reactions: AnNingCanada

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Hello dear member, So finally I was bale to link up the application but now guess what! I can't see the option of uploading the documents. Can you please guide what are the steps in order to do that
1.check full appl. status
2.view submitted appl.
Hi Yulia,
Do you know if anyone on the forum applying from Quebec in 2017 cap? I feel that l am stuck because l received the approved application from Quebec government with CSQ . The attached letter also showed that they notified Ottawa visa office about that stuff. Since that day my cic account & ecas show no update( in process). I am wondering if there's anything to be done from my side or l only have to wait for medical check letter.
Thanks in advance

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Thank you so much for the information.
I did get a letter by email on June 4, 2018 as following. Do you mean this letter?

The following documents must be on file in order for an officer to complete their assessment:
> Sponsor’s Birth Certificate: proof of relationship with your Sponsor (a scanned copy of your sponsor’s original birth certificate).
> Proof of Marital Status: A scanned copy of an original marriage certificate, or divorce certificate or death certificate for late spouse, whichever applicable.
> Police Certificate from all of the countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
> Employment History: your employment history since the age of 18.
> Travel History: A completed Supplementary Information- Your Travels (IMM 5562) form which can be found on our website: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf
> Passport/ Travel Document: A scanned copy of your valid passport or travel document with at least 6 months of validity.
> Valid CSQ: If you are destined to the province of Quebec, you must provide a Certificat de selection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion. Please visit the following website for instructions: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html
It means , if you didn’t submit the file listed above, you should submit right away, a month passed already , you should submit the Police Certificate , Employment History, Travel History, I don’t know what is Valid CSQ.

You might have got PPR maybe already right now.

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
It means , if you didn’t submit the file listed above, you should submit right away, a month passed already , you should submit the Police Certificate , Employment History, Travel History, I don’t know what is Valid CSQ.

You might have got PPR maybe already right now.
i did email my travel list on 3 July. but i just got the PCC today.
i will email them today.
thank you.

vinceyhb

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
My ECAS "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed to Decision Made today... but nothing happened... no email, no letters. What's happening??

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia,
Do you know if anyone on the forum applying from Quebec in 2017 cap? I feel that l am stuck because l received the approved application from Quebec government with CSQ . The attached letter also showed that they notified Ottawa visa office about that stuff. Since that day my cic account & ecas show no update( in process). I am wondering if there's anything to be done from my side or l only have to wait for medical check letter.
Thanks in advance
sure, thats why i did column Province so see my link below and PM these people

Reactions: mrmr80

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
My ECAS "Permanent Residence Application Status" changed to Decision Made today... but nothing happened... no email, no letters. What's happening??
its good, just wait email or mail

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
I just checked my eCAS and it has been updated to: Medical results have been received.

Could someone update the spreadsheet? Thanks!

Reactions: YULIA-2016

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Hello dear member, So finally I was bale to link up the application but now guess what! I can't see the option of uploading the documents. Can you please guide what are the steps in order to do that
1.check full appl. status
2.view submitted appl.
Hi Yulia,
Thanks in advance
sure, thats why i did column Province so see my link below and PM these people
How could I find SS?