+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

robbypunjab

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Guys I am Trying to Upload the documents In my CIc account but i can Only upload one Form
As we have 4 different forms for Background schedule A . How do I upload all of Them . I am just getting an option to upload a single form . Thanks

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Be careful to the last question: how many people in this application? You have to count all adults including yourself, your parents and your spouse if he cosignes.
Here's the answer....all the best
Thank you very much, again.
I tried a couple of times today and succeeded. How many people: two sponsors and two applicants, not including the kid.

Reactions: mrmr80

hello73

Apr 2, 2018
What we need to do then??
So I called panel physician (emedical enabled) and this is what I found : if medical was already requested panel physician can do medical if you provide uci # or ime # or passport # and last name. Hope it helps .

Last edited:

robbypunjab

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Guys I am Trying to Upload the documents In my CIc account but i can Only upload one Form
As we have 4 different forms for Background schedule A . How do I upload all of Them . I am just getting an option to upload a single form . Thanks

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Reactions: Bingoye

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
What a mess!
Some of you didn’t receive medical forms at all and I did get twice with two different sets of IME numbers!
And funny I received a message today that medicals didn’t not submit yet! Which is not correct.
I called IRCC right after got the second medical to clear things up along with submitting web form to LVO but seems no one even read them...

Last edited:

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
What a mess!
Some of you didn’t receive medical forms at all and I did get twice with two different sets of IME numbers!
And funny I received a message today that medicals didn’t not submit yet! Which is not correct.
I called IRCC right after got the second medical to clear things up along with submitting web form to LVO but seems no one even read them...
Now Current Status changed from “your actions required” to “Submitted”
Anyone knows what it means??

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hello,
I have a question about BC in progress,
I see many people’s status is BC in progress in Spreadsheet, does it mean “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more” in the linked account under Background check (item)?
If you passed the medical exam, the status will change to “We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more” right away? Is it right?
Thank you.