Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Congrats. How many days did it take Ottawa to send back the passport after it was delivered to them?
they got there July 4th. We got them today. There was a mix up, i got two emails with passport request contradicting each other. We shouldn't send the passports in because we only need ETA now, no more visa. anyway it got here. I called to book an appointment at Canada Place here in Edmonton, to make the landing, and they told i will be contacted in 6-8 weeks to let me know a date. crazy waiting time....

Reactions: Bam0130

psattar1300

May 22, 2018
they got there July 4th. We got them today. There was a mix up, i got two emails with passport request contradicting each other. We shouldn't send the passports in because we only need ETA now, no more visa. anyway it got here. I called to book an appointment at Canada Place here in Edmonton, to make the landing, and they told i will be contacted in 6-8 weeks to let me know a date. crazy waiting time....
Thanks for the info. I guess you could also land at US border?! a faster option.

KKOCT2013

Jun 17, 2014
Hello All, I am trying to link my application for the last month and have been unsuccessful. I am using the application number, uci number and passport information. and still no luck. Any suggestion?

Last edited:

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Why do some people were just issued ETA and some were issued visas?are ETA’s issued because they have valid supervisas already and are here in canada?

Reactions: winningteam

winningteam

Jul 4, 2018
Why do some people were just issued ETA and some were issued visas?are ETA’s issued because they have valid supervisas on passport.

Please answer this. Thanks.

vsoftco

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Why do some people were just issued ETA and some were issued visas?are ETA’s issued because they have valid supervisas on passport.

Please answer this. Thanks.
If you are from a country that requires visa for entering Canada (e.g. China), you are issued a visa so you can enter Canada when landing. If you are for a country that does not require a visa to for Canada (e.g. Germany), you do not need to send the passport, only need an ETA to travel to Canada to do the landing.

Reactions: Bam0130

winningteam

Jul 4, 2018
If you are from a country that requires visa for entering Canada (e.g. China), you are issued a visa so you can enter Canada when landing. If you are for a country that does not require a visa to for Canada (e.g. Germany), you do not need to send the passport, only need an ETA to travel to Canada to do the landing.
My parents having valid super visa and they are in India. Will they get 1 more visa for PR confirmation ?

ramy22200

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Hi every one i have quest what is the deference between deadline date and due date ?Is it possible to change the deadline

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
We have medical exam results from last October. The new request just came today. Can the panel physician update the records to reflect the new IME1017E request?