AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018 used super visa Med's
Has anyone ever received a response from this email or is it a No Reply?
DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

1- received automatic response and it worked for intended reason? (i.e. communication was not lost)

2- received a human response proving this email is a valid address for sending things.

this email is for communication and you can send or ask information, I also sent medical info for my parents which we have done a month ago for visa extension also got an autoreply from this email address.

----- Original Message to DELHI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à DELHI (IMMIGRATION) -----

Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days.
We do not provide status updates on applications in process.
We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports.

Application forms and instruction guides are available here: www.cic.gc.ca

Notice: www.cic.gc.ca/english/notices.asp

Last edited:

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
this email is for communication and you can send or ask information, I also sent medical info for my parents which we have done a month ago for visa extension also got an autoreply from this email address.

----- Original Message to DELHI (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à DELHI (IMMIGRATION) -----

Your e-mail was received by the New Delhi visa office.
We do not respond unless you have already submitted an application and we need additional information from you. If a response is justified, we will write within 30 days.
We do not provide status updates on applications in process.
We do not confirm receipt of documents or passports.

Application forms and instruction guides are available here: www.cic.gc.ca

Notice: www.cic.gc.ca/english/notices.asp
Thanks for reply. How long it took to reflect on your file after you sent to that email? (Either My CIC Account or Status Check or ATIP case files)

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018 used super visa Med's
Thanks for reply. How long it took to reflect on your file after you sent to that email? (Either My CIC Account or Status Check or ATIP case files)
Do not know yet, just sent on last Friday.....

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Do not know yet, just sent on last Friday.....
Thanks for reply again.

Have you sent any OTHER email (before medical) previously that you think they have received (confirmed)? I want to make sure sending here works because they mention don't use both Webform and this.

MsNS

May 15, 2018
Based on what everyone else posted (except for one person who is not confirmed yet) I don't think My CIC Account will update for a request and everyone is supposed to send this over email or webform.
Can we get a medical done without the IMM1017 form??
I called up a panel physician and the receptionist said that they won't do the test without it. Anyone with a different experience please share.

mrmr80

Star Member
Feb 25, 2018
Hi everyone,
I received the approval letter on 4th June and till now there's no news about medical test. From your experience it takes how long to receive it?
Thank you in advance

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi everyone,
I received the approval letter on 4th June and till now there's no news about medical test. From your experience it takes how long to receive it?
Thank you in advance
Depending on your local Visa office, few months to many months.

Parthpatel2207

Jul 9, 2012
Ontario
Anyone from NDVO know the solution to the email asking for medical without any attachments?

I received the same email last week for my in-laws and it didn't have any forms attached for doing medical. Now today when I log in to check MyCIC, it says,

"We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." ,
but my in-laws haven't done any medical yet.

Reactions: Kamal_002

yalgar

Oct 13, 2013
Received Passport stamped with immigrant visa and COPR via Aramex courier from Abu Dhabi visa office.
I wish all the best to everyone in this forum .
Exactly one year Process.application received by IRCC on 13/07/2017.
Congrats..
How much long did the immigrant visa has the validity?? When did you get the medicals done?

Kamal_002

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Anyone from NDVO know the solution to the email asking for medical without any attachments?

I received the same email last week for my in-laws and it didn't have any forms attached for doing medical. Now today when I log in to check MyCIC, it says,

"We are reviewing the results of your medical exam." ,
but my in-laws haven't done any medical yet.
I got the same email for my mother-in-law and cic status shows exactly same as you mentioned.

Reactions: Parthpatel2207