+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
I can't see any form for medical either in my cic, or there is no option to upload doc. too, trying to find out what next after this letter and how soon we get medical and pcc request.
I guess medical will get posted to My CIC Account. It has for someone else already. Maybe just a weekend thing. Patience is name of the game maybe.

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Dear all, I received an email from HKVO again asking for an updated schedule A which I already submitted this May. U guess what is the issue this time? They are asking for personal details about my parents since age 18 instead of the past 10 years. If it isn’t an option, why put it on the from to let people choose?

P.S.
Thanks to Phoebe from this forum who shared her experience why she got the FPL. Now I have to look everywhere at home hoping can find some forms I completed back to 2011 when my parents applied for visitor visa. Sigh...
Good luck with it, and make sure your parents employment history, working dates and the employer name agree with the Hukou, if you are from mainland China.

robbypunjab

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Hello Everyone As I mentioned Earlier I have Sent My Father’s Travel History Form to cpc Ottawa . Coz My Father Never Travelled Outside Of India So I Checked Off Did Not Travel In the Form But I Got an Email Again From CIC asking Travel History and PCC for Each Country Again That’s How they Mentioned In the Letter

Please provide a completed IMM5562 (Supplementary Information – Your Travels) including your current country of residence. This must be received at this Visa office By 8/13/2018

Please Provide Us the Original Police Clearance Letter From Each country / State Where Residence Period Is Six Months Or Longer

I Read some Articles where CIC Refused The Applications For not having Travel History.

Can Someone Suggest Me what I should Do . Thanks

Dream big dream

May 1, 2017
Thanks for your good wish. There is no those info on our Hukou. Just for my parents’s age, It is hard for them to recall every detail since their age 18, especially for date.

And wish you good luck too. Hope you get good news soon.

Good luck with it, and make sure your parents employment history, working dates and the employer name agree with the Hukou, if you are from mainland China.

Dream big dream

May 1, 2017
I think what you are talking about is Visitor Visa. As far as I know, for GPG, people won’t be rejected for 0 travel history.

Hello Everyone As I mentioned Earlier I have Sent My Father’s Travel History Form to cpc Ottawa . Coz My Father Never Travelled Outside Of India So I Checked Off Did Not Travel In the Form But I Got an Email Again From CIC asking Travel History and PCC for Each Country Again That’s How they Mentioned In the Letter

Please provide a completed IMM5562 (Supplementary Information – Your Travels) including your current country of residence. This must be received at this Visa office By 8/13/2018

Please Provide Us the Original Police Clearance Letter From Each country / State Where Residence Period Is Six Months Or Longer

I Read some Articles where CIC Refused The Applications For not having Travel History.

Can Someone Suggest Me what I should Do . Thanks

Dream big dream

May 1, 2017
Thanks for reply. They are under back ground check now.

There are no standards / only incompetence. Every person's situation is THE SAME. Just like it's law that you can only ask certain questions when buying insurance, it should be law to ask only certain questions and things should NOT be left to an officer's discretion.

Probably something came up on their records about your parents in old days in a background check (which your parents may have forgotten too)? Not knowing what form they requested to fill or what stage you are at, this is my guess.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your good wish. There is no those info on our Hukou. Just for my parents’s age, It is hard for them to recall every detail since their age 18, especially for date.

And wish you good luck too. Hope you get good news soon.
Right. The hukou doesn't always have the up to date information.

PGP2017Applicant

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Guys, when you uploaded additional documents into My CIC, did you electronically sign the application with your own, or your parent’s name?

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018 used super visa Med's

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
I got my mom's medical done 2 months ago or her Super visa extension but Ircc has sent another medical form for her Pr application.
Can they use the same medical? If yes, can someone guide me how to do this.

Thanks
yes you can send the same one just mention about you already did it for this reason in the email with your file #

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Guys, when you uploaded additional documents into My CIC, did you electronically sign the application with your own, or your parent’s name?
Do you have a request there to upload? If there is no request I don't think the form allows to upload anything - am I correct?

*Let your parents upload and sign as main applicant.

Reactions: winningteam

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
I guess medical will get posted to My CIC Account. It has for someone else already. Maybe just a weekend thing. Patience is name of the game maybe.
thanks good to know.

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
I got my mom's medical done 2 months ago or her Super visa extension but Ircc has sent another medical form for her Pr application.
Can they use the same medical? If yes, can someone guide me how to do this.

Thanks
yes you can send the same one just mention about you already did it for this reason in the email with your file # and attach confirmation of medical exam form