AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018 used super visa Med's
i received same email from new delhi asking for pcc, rprf and medical. Nothing on mycic no forms and no instructions. I just have quick question from seniors. My mom living in canada from last 4 years. every time i extend her visa. She has a medical still valid. CIC asked last month for extension of super visa. Can I attach that or I need a new one.

Also do I just need pcc from bls (India) only. Some people saying she need a pcc from Canada too with fingerprint. Commissionaire doing that pcc. Is it right. Any kind of help will be great.

Thanks
yes you can send that medical via email because it is valid for 1 year

Autocat

Apr 25, 2017
nice, you"ve got AOR, I can add you in SS if you want ;)
Sure, please.
My application was the second round of 2017.
April 4, 2018 - sponsor eligibility met, file transferred to New Dehli LVO
July 12 - the above email from new Dehli office, no attachment.

Online Status:
Sponsorship Application Status:
Application received - Nov 23, 2017
Processing started on March 15, 2018

Permanent Residence Application Status:
Application received on Nov 23, 2017

File was initially at LVO ottawa but the sent to India.

Two Applicants under this application.
No medicals or PCC so far.
I have to read up on what to do next or just wait for them to send me request forms
Cheers

Reactions: YULIA-2016

rkcdeals@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2017
IME is passed, additional documents have been submitted, BC is in progress and now:

In my case it is showing as ‘Decision Made’ in CIC status website since July 6.
However, in the IRCC account there is no change and the messages doesn't indicate PPR request. No email received, still waiting for PPR

Yulia kindly update the excell sheet.

Does anyone know how long does it take to get PPR ?

Reactions: YULIA-2016

jagdev_1234

Jan 30, 2018
i received same email from new delhi asking for pcc, rprf and medical. Nothing on mycic no forms and no instructions. I just have quick question from seniors. My mom living in canada from last 4 years. every time i extend her visa. She has a medical still valid. CIC asked last month for extension of super visa. Can I attach that or I need a new one.

Also do I just need pcc from bls (India) only. Some people saying she need a pcc from Canada too with fingerprint. Commissionaire doing that pcc. Is it right. Any kind of help will be great.

Thanks
hi no need fingerprints and pcc from canada i already confirmed with cic help line even my parents stayed here 2 years

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
What are the rules in regards to sponsoring independent son or daughter when it comes to past three years of taxes? If an individual who was part of a corporation and filed for taxes for for past three years using an ITN (not a SIN) and just became a PR and moved to Canada. Can they sponsor their independent son/daughter using PGP (if lottery came up)?

Or is there a requirement of at least 3 hear residency as well besides the three year taxes?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What are the rules in regards to sponsoring independent son or daughter when it comes to past three years of taxes? If an individual who was part of a corporation and filed for taxes for for past three years using an ITN (not a SIN) and just became a PR and moved to Canada. Can they sponsor their independent son/daughter using PGP (if lottery came up)?

Or is there a requirement of at least 3 hear residency as well besides the three year taxes?
I think PGP is for sponsoring grandparents or/and parents and their dependent children. If the children are financially independent, they are not eligible. The independent children will have to qualify themselves in one of the economic streams or other way in order for immigration.

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
Hi everyone,
My parents got pcc and medical request on 6th july 2018
They are also requsted to send IMM5562 form which i cant find online, its supplemenry travel form I guess.

*** I have a ques abt Pcc, is it ladt 6 months or from age 18?
Thank you
hi
can you tell when did you get first letter form Dehli like i got? and how long will takes after you got this letter

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application very soon. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again shortly. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please be rest assured that we have not forgotten about you.

We appreciate the time you have taken to prepare your application.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I have received the same email from the same address. In couple of hours check My cic it will have the medical instructions form.

I did receive the medical instructions form but didn't receive anything for Pcc.
Please let me know if you receive the pcc request
they sent you request for PCC
"· If you have not already done so, obtain any required police certificates for you (and any dependents 18 or older)"

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
Received an update in the cic account. IME Passed for my parents.
@YULIA-2016 Please update the excel sheet.
Thanks
hi
can you tell when did you get first letter form Dehli like I got? and how long will take after you got this letter for medical and PCC request?

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application very soon. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again shortly. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please be rest assured that we have not forgotten about you.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
hi
can you tell when did you get first letter form Dehli like I got? and how long will take after you got this letter for medical and PCC request?

Based on what everyone else posted (except for one person who is not confirmed yet) I don't think My CIC Account will update for a request and everyone is supposed to send this over email or webform.

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
Based on what everyone else posted (except for one person who is not confirmed yet) I don't think My CIC Account will update for a request and everyone is supposed to send this over email or web form.
I can't see any form for medical either in my cic, or there is no option to upload doc. too, trying to find out what next after this letter and how soon we get medical and pcc request.