+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

rajkooner

Apr 25, 2017
Ques plz:
My parents have traved a lot but never stayed anywhere for more than 6 months.
They are from India. But in india they have lived in different states. Does PCC have to be from current place or everywhere they lived within india?
You can get PCC for your parents for all Indian states from any India Passport Office in India OR Apply for PCC at Indian consulate (thru BLS) if your parents are in Canada as per this CIC link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html

ali_2018

Jul 6, 2018
Ques plz:
My parents have traved a lot but never stayed anywhere for more than 6 months.
They are from India. But in india they have lived in different states. Does PCC have to be from current place or everywhere they lived within india?
yes from current state - and it will be illogical saying you need to get from all the states... doesn't make any sense to me :)
Good luck

rajkooner

Apr 25, 2017
From last 10 year they are living on same address.
There is no clause for last 10 years regarding Police Clearance required by CIC. But CIC is asking for last 10 years information for Travel History and address changes.

A police certificate is a copy of your criminal record or a statement that you do not have a criminal record in past lifetime.

samcheema

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have received an email from new delhi visa office for my parents file. Subject of the email is information and document request letter. But it doesn’t ask me to go for a police clearance certificate or a medical. Wonderig if I will be receiving another email to do all this?
Thanks for your reply.

Harshaman

Nov 8, 2017
Hello Everyone, I have received an email from new delhi visa office for my parents file. Subject of the email is information and document request letter. But it doesn’t ask me to go for a police clearance certificate or a medical. Wonderig if I will be receiving another email to do all this?
Thanks for your reply.
Check your My cic by tomorrow, they will send you medical request form

Reactions: samcheema

Harshaman

Nov 8, 2017
I got my mom's medical done 2 months ago or her Super visa extension but Ircc has sent another medical form for her Pr application.
Can they use the same medical? If yes, can someone guide me how to do this.

Thanks

winningteam

Jul 4, 2018
I got my mom's medical done 2 months ago or her Super visa extension but Ircc has sent another medical form for her Pr application.
Can they use the same medical? If yes, can someone guide me how to do this.

Thanks
Yes. Same medical is valid for both visas. Send medical completed confirmation letter to IRCC.

ripus007

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
EDMONTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
FC4
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Nomination.....
12-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-12-2017
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
17-07-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018 used super visa Med's
i got letter from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Does anyone know how long will takes to get medical or pcc request ?

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application very soon. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again shortly. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please be rest assured that we have not forgotten about you.

We appreciate the time you have taken to prepare your application.

A couple of important things to know:

Your application number: F000xxxxxx

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo in connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.

Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI): xxxxxx

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

We want to process your application in the most efficient way possible and need your valuable help.

Here’s how you can help us:

· Create a MyCIC account and upload any documents that we request through your account. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster. To create a MyCIC account, please visit our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp.

· contact us if there is a change in

o your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

o your marital status, or the marital status of your dependents

o your family composition, such as a birth or death in your family

o your passport (you have obtained a new passport for you or your dependents)

o other information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

· send information once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing.

· send all attachments ( for example: birth certificate of a new child, new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

· be patient. We don’t want to miss any of the information you have provided. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

What else can you do to make sure your application is ready for processing?

· If you have not already done your medical examination, please ensure to do it as soon as you receive the medical instructions and forms.

· If your sponsor has not already paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) please see our website for how to pay fees online: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp. RPRF has to be paid for you and your spouse only.

· If you have not already done so, obtain any required police certificates for you (and any dependents 18 or older). Please see our website for how to obtain police certificates:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp.

PLEASE DO SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS: confirmation of medical exam form, copies of RPRF receipts, police certificates for you and your accompanying family members.

Following the instructions listed above will help us use our office resources to process your application more efficiently.

In anticipation of our next communication with you, take a look at what awaits you in Canada and learn more about Canada, at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/live/index.asp.

Topics include:

· Get to know Canada

· Improve your English and French language ability

· Living in Canada

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

Harshaman

Nov 8, 2017
i got letter from DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
Does anyone know how long will takes to get medical or pcc request ?

Thank you for choosing Canada! We know this is a very exciting time in planning an important change in your life.

We have received your application for permanent residence. We expect to begin working on your application very soon. We will need time to review and assess your file. We should be ready to communicate with you again shortly. We understand that the waiting period can be difficult but please be rest assured that we have not forgotten about you.

We appreciate the time you have taken to prepare your application.

A couple of important things to know:

Your application number: F000xxxxxx

This is your file number, and it is specifically for this application and anything to do with this application - like documents we ask you to submit, or medical exams we ask you to undergo in connected to this file number. It’s yours and yours alone.

Please use this application number for any communication with us about this file.

Your Unique Client Identifier (UCI): xxxxxx

This is your unique identification number, it’s all about YOU and every application you make is connected to your UCI. It is as unique as you are. You will keep this same UCI for all the subsequent applications you may submit to our department in the future.

We want to process your application in the most efficient way possible and need your valuable help.

Here’s how you can help us:

· Create a MyCIC account and upload any documents that we request through your account. Documents submitted this way reach an officer faster. To create a MyCIC account, please visit our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp.

· contact us if there is a change in

o your mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number

o your marital status, or the marital status of your dependents

o your family composition, such as a birth or death in your family

o your passport (you have obtained a new passport for you or your dependents)

o other information relevant to your application (for example you want to withdraw your application, or you want to add /revoke a representative)

· send information once, using one method only (MyCIC or the Web form or the IRCC website or e-mail or mail). We know you want to be sure we receive it, but sending us the same information multiple times pulls resources away from file processing.

· send all attachments ( for example: birth certificate of a new child, new passport information) in PDF format for faster processing.

· be patient. We don’t want to miss any of the information you have provided. Your application is in queue for processing and we will contact you if we need any additional information.

What else can you do to make sure your application is ready for processing?

· If you have not already done your medical examination, please ensure to do it as soon as you receive the medical instructions and forms.

· If your sponsor has not already paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) please see our website for how to pay fees online: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp. RPRF has to be paid for you and your spouse only.

· If you have not already done so, obtain any required police certificates for you (and any dependents 18 or older). Please see our website for how to obtain police certificates:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp.

PLEASE DO SEND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS: confirmation of medical exam form, copies of RPRF receipts, police certificates for you and your accompanying family members.

Following the instructions listed above will help us use our office resources to process your application more efficiently.

In anticipation of our next communication with you, take a look at what awaits you in Canada and learn more about Canada, at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/live/index.asp.

Topics include:

· Get to know Canada

· Improve your English and French language ability

· Living in Canada

You are an important client for our office and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in helping us serve you better.

I have received the same email from the same address. In couple of hours check My cic it will have the medical instructions form.

I did receive the medical instructions form but didn't receive anything for Pcc.
Please let me know if you receive the pcc request

winningteam

Jul 4, 2018
Am I the only person who uploaded PCC on mycic account but background check didn't start yet?

Please reply.

I uploaded PCC including Employment history and Travel History 1 week ago.