+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

blaze123

Star Member
Apr 28, 2016
not really but I never received any request on MY CIC... all I got an email and they said if you didn't submitted these docs do it 30 days and since then no update
Same with me...I had 30 days to upload the documents...after that no update...

Hope they send some update soon...

Reactions: winningteam

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Question for the guys who received passport request by e-mail, Have you received separate e-mails for principal applicant and dependents or just one e-mail asking to submit everyone's passport?
We got notification to check mycic portal for an update. There was only one message with PPR request, the letter was addressed to the principal applicant only, dependant wasn't mentioned at all. We did submit both passports with that letter and got visas without any issue.

Balwinder Sekhon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
We got notification to check mycic portal for an update. There was only one message with PPR request, the letter was addressed to the principal applicant only, dependant wasn't mentioned at all. We did submit both passports with that letter and got visas without any issue.
Good to know.

Reactions: winningteam

sud317

Sep 21, 2011
Hi

I received Medicals and PCC request from NDVO from email - DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

My parents are in canada on a super visa now. I know i can do medicals and pcc here is canada. For medicals it is e-medical where doctor will upload the report.

But where to sent the pcc? Is there a way to upload then online? I have the file linked to my account, but there are no options to upload documents. Is there a way to upload documents online?

winningteam

Jul 4, 2018
Add my info in Spread Sheet.
1. Parents Country-India
2. Application Received on 2 Oct 2018(Selected in 2nd Round)
3. AOR-Dec 13
4. Decision Made /Sponsorship Approved- May 9
5. LVO-Ottawa
6. Medical Requested- May 31(Medical Completed on 4 June)- Passed
7. Received Generic Email for PCC, Traveling History, Employment History on June 12. Sent all required documents in email on June 17.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Hi

I received Medicals and PCC request from NDVO from email - DELHIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

My parents are in canada on a super visa now. I know i can do medicals and pcc here is canada. For medicals it is e-medical where doctor will upload the report.

But where to sent the pcc? Is there a way to upload then online? I have the file linked to my account, but there are no options to upload documents. Is there a way to upload documents online?
did you linked you application?you can submit them there

sud317

Sep 21, 2011
Add my info in Spread Sheet.
1. Parents Country-India
2. Application Received on 2 Oct 2018(Selected in 2nd Round)
3. AOR-Dec 13
4. Decision Made /Sponsorship Approved- May 9
5. LVO-Ottawa
6. Medical Requested- May 31(Medical Completed on 4 June)- Passed
7. Received Generic Email for PCC, Traveling History, Employment History on June 12. Sent all required documents in email on June 17.
What form did you used to record Travel history?

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Yes i linked my application, but there are no option to upload document. Can you help.
click on check full application status, and then on view submitted application. do you have any requested docs?

winningteam

Jul 4, 2018
Hi

Use web form.