+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

pgp2017

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone,

Anybody in the first round of 2017 waiting for IME/PCC or everybody pretty much completed that step? I have received my sponsorship approval on 4th of April (LVO Ottawa) but since then no update. i check my cic account everyday but no movement. Is there anyone who is in the same boat like me?

vsoftco

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Hello everyone,

Anybody in the first round of 2017 waiting for IME/PCC or everybody pretty much completed that step? I have received my sponsorship approval on 4th of April (LVO Ottawa) but since then no update. i check my cic account everyday but no movement. Is there anyone who is in the same boat like me?
I got (and passed) IME, but not yet PCC request. For PCC, I followed @Javiya's advice and sent it to them (did that yesterday). No updates till now, hope to see some movement soon.

cadcgy

Aug 30, 2017
Hi Jessema, check your status line #3 under Application steps on "My CIC account login". It will indicate "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." if your documents (PCC etc.) are received and filed.
mine is saying
"Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided."

i uploaded from CIC account and also sent an e-mail to Ottawa office just to be sure. didnt do the web form so i believe it should be ok

caviteno94

Nov 9, 2011
Hi, question: they requested pcc and rprf through generic email,,,, before i linked my application to my cic account.... and when im checking mycic account it says the "there are no required documents" is there any other way i can upload pcc and rprf in mycic account considering that theres no available slot there to upload it and they are saying that "there are no required docs"?

dde

May 31, 2018
Med done 30th May. Ecas read results received about 4-5 days later.
PCC and trav hist sent as email reply on 7th and 14th June respectively.
I tried opening mycic but got GCKey instead. I did put in name etc. But now find cannot link application to GCKey.

My ecas continues to show in process. My q - will they still email me changes even though I have a GCKey now?

MrsMN

Jun 12, 2017
Hello everyone,

I am in the first round of 2017 and am still waiting to hear the results of the medical completed in May 2018. CIC said we had 30 days to get medical done or they would make a decision without it. We complied but no decision has been made so far.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
We got today request for passport. Funny thing. Gckey says still review bla bla. The online tool says decision made. We got the request via email not in the account