Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I am not going to discuss about the ways one can send passport to Canada from home country. This is what the email from CIC says or will say when they ask for passport.

If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

You may have a mailing address, but, this does not matter. Send an email to CIC requesting them for a transfer it to local visa office... Good luck!!
the same thing, just for now CIC is asking notify them cause many parents on SV in Canada now

caviteno94

Nov 9, 2011
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide an original police certificate from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/06
IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels Please provide a completed IMM5562 (Supplementary Information – Your Travels) including your current country of residence. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/06
RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada Please have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/06

You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Please scan and email the required document(s) as attachments to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and put your application number in the subject line.

QUESTION: do i still need to send the original police clearances to ottawa? If yes what is their mailing address? Thanks

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide an original police certificate from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/06
IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels Please provide a completed IMM5562 (Supplementary Information – Your Travels) including your current country of residence. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/06
RPRF, Family Class: Have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada Please have your sponsor pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee in Canada. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/06

You must send us the requested information by email within 30 days from the date of this letter.

Please scan and email the required document(s) as attachments to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca and put your application number in the subject line.

QUESTION: do i still need to send the original police clearances to ottawa? If yes what is their mailing address? Thanks
they asked to scan so just scan it :)
I sent original cause they asked original and gave mail address :rolleyes:

caviteno94

Nov 9, 2011
they asked to scan so just scan it :)
I sent original cause they asked original and gave mail address :rolleyes:

Hi yes, but they also said this:
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide an original police certificate from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi yes, but they also said this:
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Please provide an original police certificate from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.
Ottawa: cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca
CLARIFY it

Bam0130

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
I am not going to discuss about the ways one can send passport to Canada from home country. This is what the email from CIC says or will say when they ask for passport.

If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

You may have a mailing address, but, this does not matter. Send an email to CIC requesting them for a transfer it to local visa office... Good luck!!
Hi, where is your local visa where the application is being processed in Ottawa or in your country?

Bingoye

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
We did medical exam on May 23 and we know the Medical Results were received in one week from the CIC web.
Any information next, shall we know if the Medical Results are ok or not?

Thanks

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I havent. But at waht stage did you get it? After medicals? Coukd you share the reason why you got it?
Hi, I got this during the background check stage. And the reason I got it is because one of my mom’s working history doesn’t match with the Resident registration booklet (Hukou), but the field in the resident registrstion booklet was never updated with that information even though the booklet was renewed several times . So the VO is concerning that the information we provided is not truthful.