+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

ppphoebe.zs

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
I received the second pre-arrival email. I think this is a system generated auto email sent by IRCC system when your application is at certain stage, it doesn’t mean that you’re application is approved, because my parents application is under procedural fairness check, but we still received this email.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
It's unfair to everyone. Files are held for no reason. Once sponsorship is approved there is no reason to make people wait and specially to let medicals expire.

I think someone at the embassy has implemented a wrong policy about Parents and Grand Parents at New Delhi while other local offices have not made the mistake.

If NDVO is brought to light it will change their practice and it has to be a collective voice or else it won't get anywhere.

Those general responses are useless.
because it's also about volume. Look at how many people are coming from a certain place, and how many are coming from other corners.

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe you are asking about Mail not Email, if so, your answer would be No, you won’t get any Mails, but there are always exceptions!
Yes I am talking about regular mails not emails . Thank you .

Actually i am bit concerned as my parents are coming for a while to visit us in sept , will they get meds by then ? If so is it okay if we do upfront medical exam?

Sunny6a

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Yes I am talking about regular mails not emails . Thank you .

Actually i am bit concerned as my parents are coming for a while to visit us in sept , will they get meds by then ? If so is it okay if we do upfront medical exam?
Hi There… you will get an email about medical request and you can get medicals done here in Canada. My parents also visiting me and we got there medicals done here…BTW is you parents coming on super visa or regular visa.. As if they just did medicals for super visa it is valid for 1year

Last edited:

nutella

Aug 8, 2014
Hi everyone, today my mom got her PR confirmation signed by an officer so she is officially a permanent resident. We are both so happy. I wanted to thank you all for sharing your info and experience in this forum and wish you good luck for the rest. It took us 10 months from the moment I submitted our application to sponsor my mom, so I guess we are lucky :)

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi everyone, today my mom got her PR confirmation signed by an officer so she is officially a permanent resident. We are both so happy. I wanted to thank you all for sharing your info and experience in this forum and wish you good luck for the rest. It took us 10 months from the moment I submitted our application to sponsor my mom, so I guess we are lucky :)
you should buy a lottery ticket :p

rash04

Feb 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There… you will get an email about medical request and you can get medicals done here in Canada. My parents also visiting me and we got there medicals done here…BTW is you parents coming on super visa or regular visa.. As if they just did medicals for super visa it is valid for 1year
They will be here for 4 months not too long , will any hospital do it here or what's a process for it ?

Balwinder Sekhon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
You are Lucky.