+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

maple777

Nov 17, 2016
Hello all, I received an email to submit a police clearance certificate from India for my mother. Currently she is in the US for 6 months. Can we apply for the same from Indian consulate in NY considering the fact she is a visitor there and not a resident. She doesn't have proof of residence like driving license, lease deed, mortgage etc in the US.

Or she should go back to India and apply from there or we should ask for an extension to Immigration and citizenship office for submitting the documents?

Members, if anybody else had similar experience please guide in this matter. Thank you

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello All, need quick information... received medical for parents few weeks back. Since they are here in Canada (travelling), can i get medical done in GTA? Do i need to inform CIC?
yes any doctor from the CIC list, you dont need to inform

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Received email on June 5th about PCC, employment history, travel history... need to start the process for India and US PCC, however parents in Canada. Should i approach India Consulate here in Canada .
Hello all, I received an email to submit a police clearance certificate from India for my mother. Currently she is in the US for 6 months. Can we apply for the same from Indian consulate in NY considering the fact she is a visitor there and not a resident. She doesn't have proof of residence like driving license, lease deed, mortgage etc in the US.

Or she should go back to India and apply from there or we should ask for an extension to Immigration and citizenship office for submitting the documents?

Members, if anybody else had similar experience please guide in this matter. Thank you
You can apply for their PCC at the BLS center in Toronto or Brampton whichever is closer. I did the same for my parents as they are here on a super visa. Here is the BLS link with the document list.

https://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

Last edited:

torontob

Aug 10, 2009

hi today i login with gc key found status file start processing but no date mention when did they start but if check with ecas just showing file received nothing else is it normal i m from 2017 first round and lvo office new delhi
First of all, My CIC Account is a useless bunch of info for the most part. It's the worst programming job and interaction system a ministry the size of CIC can do. So, there is not much info there. Don't fuss over it. This looks the same for everyone for long time.

Secondly, I take it you logged in to ECAS using the applicant UCI and not the sponsor. If you login to ECAS using sponsor (your) UCI and your birthday then you will see more info.

Thirdly, we are in the same boat as you, 1st round of 2017. We were sent to New Delhi in March of this year and waiting. Sorry to be the bearer of bad new but New Delhi is performing the WORST out of any embassy I have seen. See my older posts for evidence. I forecast we have to wait another 365 days to even hear from them and then it will take another year and medical will expire until they issue visa. Unless some MP stands up or the ministry pushes them around...who knows...it's politics.

Reactions: jagdev_1234

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Is there any thread on parents application New Delhi
None so far. If you want to be part of a group to make a buzz and get an MP to push New Delhi a bit to be fair to all of us send me a private message. I am helping build a group to get their attention.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Hi Yulia and others who may have dipped their toes in uploading document, when I click View Submitted Application in My CIC Account I get this page. I have never gone past this. I would like to upload IME results which we did for a SuperVisa here. What name should go there in the red circle? (sponsor or applicant name). And am I in the right place to upload?

votus

Nov 26, 2017
Hello,

I logged into my account and find out that I need to update following documents

CV (2 requests), Supplementary Information - Your Travels, Police certificate (2 requests), passport (2 requests) by July 8th under my father's name. Nothing under my mother's name. I didn't receive any email. Just a notification on June 8th that my account information is changed.I am not sure when did they request all these documents as I never checked this section before.

Did any one received similar request? I am 2nd round 2017 applicant. Medical requested on 5/4/2018. Medical passed on 5/23/2018.

Did any one received CV request ?

I am assuming that I have to sent PC, CV and updated passport for my father and mother as there are two places to upload. Any comments will be highly appreciated

Thanks

votus

Nov 26, 2017
Hi, I received the below pdf letter in My Cic account yesterday asking for additional documents. I noticed that other people got similar request but their requested document list is different than mine.
1. I noticed that IMM 5562 (Travel history) form is no longer part of regular application package for PR so why they are asking for it? And where can I get this form to fill out?
2. Now what is this CV/ Resume? All the things they are requesting in this are already part of IMM 5669 form which is also they are requesting again, I can provide that form again as I noticed that new version of forms might have been available since I applied in may 2017.

Please give advise, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Primary Applicant Name:

IMM5562: Please provide a completed IMM5562 (Supplementary Information – Your Travels) form including your current country of residence. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
Police Certificate: Please provide us with a photocopy of an original Police Certificate from India. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
CV/Resume: Please provide a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. Please ensure your CV/resume includes information since the age of 18 and details for all employment positions held. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please indicate all addresses where you have lived in the past 10 years. There must be no gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.

Dependent Name and Client ID:
Police Certificate: Please provide us with a photocopy of an original Police Certificate from India. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
CV/Resume: Please provide a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. Please ensure your CV/resume includes information since the age of 18 and details for all employment positions held. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please indicate all addresses where you have lived in the past 10 years. There must be no gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
I received similar document request but no instructions. This is a good guideline for me.

IMM5562 (05-2004) is this the latest form?

Thanks

Maan997

Oct 21, 2015
Hello All, need quick information... received medical for parents few weeks back. Since they are here in Canada (travelling), can i get medical done in GTA? Do i need to inform CIC?
Are they here on supervisa? did there medical got expired?? or they asking again for nothing??

Rjaggs

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Received email on June 5th about PCC, employment history, travel history... need to start the process for India and US PCC, however parents in Canada. Should i approach India Consulate here in Canada .
You can apply for their PCC at the BLS center in Toronto or Brampton whichever is closer. I did the same for my parents as they are here on a super visa. Here is the BLS link with the document list.

https://www.blsindia-canada.com/pol_clr_cert.php

Javiya

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO - New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2013 PER Received.: 16-08-2013
AOR Received.