Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
no . i didn't receive the email yet. I only got the letter in my CIC online account. the letter can be viewed and downloaded from online account. but the letter didn't specify what email address I should reply. it just simply says that i can reply to the email and application ID in the tittle.
go into the account and press view submitted applications. can you see the docs needed there?

freddo

Aug 14, 2017
Where, which pages are you referring, I don't think I have asked a rocket science question, anyway I got the answer from someone else.
If it's not 'Rocket Science' then perhaps you should have been able to figure it out for yourself, like most of us have done.
I think that your post was rude and you should remember that people are providing advice on this forum for free.

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
Anybody goy military service details?

keimetallica

Dec 1, 2017
Please update the Google sheet for me I am on 2017 tab, row 159

1) received letter dated May 28th - I am eligible to sponsor sent to Ottawa Office
2) Applicant (parents) received email June 7th as well as medical docs to do medical 30 days from June 7th

Thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Anyone here got pre-arrival invitation email before even getting SA, IME, PCC and background check???
I would be so lucky if they wave all these for my parents!! lol (kidding, I know all is MUST)
Nothing is changed in my E-cas and online account, Already asked my parents to start getting their PCC.

So weird, not sure why IRCC is doing this much strange these days!!
Any thought guys?

@Yulida, My SA status is Decision Made and PR is In Process in case you like to update the sheet, Thanks

Reactions: YULIA-2016

Cocoa

Star Member
May 5, 2014
no . i didn't receive the email yet. I only got the letter in my CIC online account. the letter can be viewed and downloaded from online account. but the letter didn't specify what email address I should reply. it just simply says that i can reply to the email and application ID in the tittle.
Find a “submitted document” button. You can upload files there. Don’t need to reply any email which is none you can find.

Parisam1

Mar 23, 2018
Hi guys I have a question
I am preparing my parents application to sponser for next year but on the application but in the application there is one person information you can write. I want to put both of them.please advise

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Hi guys I have a question
I am preparing my parents application to sponser for next year but on the application but in the application there is one person information you can write. I want to put both of them.please advise
I think you need to prepare two application for both of your parents. You know it is a lottery type of thing now right?

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
Praise Jesus
Finally PPR received just now,they provided option to submit passport at overseas VFS office for stamping.
They didn’t ask for new PCC ,they used same old pcc which I submitted during initial application back in July 2017.
I wish all the best to everyone one at this forum .
Thank you all.
You submitted Police Clearance with application? I thought that is not allowed and not requested either.

jagdev_1234

Jan 30, 2018

hi today i login with gc key found status file start processing but no date mention when did they start but if check with ecas just showing file received nothing else is it normal i m from 2017 first round and lvo office new delhi

can-quest

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Hello All, need quick information... received medical for parents few weeks back. Since they are here in Canada (travelling), can i get medical done in GTA? Do i need to inform CIC?

can-quest

Star Member
Dec 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with docs
Med's Request
8-11-2012
Received email on June 5th about PCC, employment history, travel history... need to start the process for India and US PCC, however parents in Canada. Should i approach India Consulate here in Canada .