+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

haf_bd

Oct 17, 2017
I think so. the
I got the same question. my CIC online account was updated yesterday with a new message asking for police certificate, but we didn't get emaiil yet. Don't know where to reply.

My file was processed by Ottawa office, wondering if I should use "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca"
I think so. The letter also mentioned to send the photocopy of the PCC to the visa office. But Did n't mentioned the visa office or the address to send.
Will it be:
CPP- Ottawa
PO Box 9780
Ottawa ON k1G 4B9

Sunny6a

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
I got the same question. my CIC online account was updated yesterday with a new message asking for police certificate, but we didn't get emaiil yet. Don't know where to reply.

My file was processed by Ottawa office, wondering if I should use "CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca"
Hi Buddy, did you also received that generic email to summit the PCC and other docs?

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
guys, i received request for extra docs. travel info, details of military service, Sched A twice and police certificate twice.
Everything is under main applicant. Should i assume they want sched a and police certif for dependent too or?can't reach IRCC by phone. Under dependent it's nothing

Apr 6, 2016
Guys & Gals I have a question. CIC asked for police clearance for my parents on june 5th. My dad lived throughout middle east after the age of 18 in various countries for more than 6 months. I can obtain PCC from most of the countries with the exception of OMAN where he stayed in mid 70s. Omani pcc can only be obtained by mail if you're requesting out of the country as per cic instructions. Now my question is cic really strict about the PCC from each and every country or they can let go one country ?

Thanks in advance:)

can123456

Nov 18, 2016
Hi, I received the below pdf letter in My Cic account yesterday asking for additional documents. I noticed that other people got similar request but their requested document list is different than mine.
1. I noticed that IMM 5562 (Travel history) form is no longer part of regular application package for PR so why they are asking for it? And where can I get this form to fill out?
2. Now what is this CV/ Resume? All the things they are requesting in this are already part of IMM 5669 form which is also they are requesting again, I can provide that form again as I noticed that new version of forms might have been available since I applied in may 2017.

Please give advise, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Primary Applicant Name:

IMM5562: Please provide a completed IMM5562 (Supplementary Information – Your Travels) form including your current country of residence. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
Police Certificate: Please provide us with a photocopy of an original Police Certificate from India. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
CV/Resume: Please provide a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. Please ensure your CV/resume includes information since the age of 18 and details for all employment positions held. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please indicate all addresses where you have lived in the past 10 years. There must be no gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.

Dependent Name and Client ID:
Police Certificate: Please provide us with a photocopy of an original Police Certificate from India. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
CV/Resume: Please provide a document containing a brief description of your education, qualifications and experience. Please ensure your CV/resume includes information since the age of 18 and details for all employment positions held. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.
Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. Please indicate all addresses where you have lived in the past 10 years. There must be no gaps. This must be received at this office by: 2018/07/09.

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
It depends on the officer. Give yourself till Monday!
Hello Dok, Do you mind telling me how you faxed it? using the fax machine or online fax? I faxed it, but it is the picture printed.( I asked my dad to take picture of the certificate, and I printed.) I am worried about the quality of fax. my agent is agent DL as well., Thanks. in advance.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Ch

Check your MY CIC account. You can see these details there. You have to link your PGP application to your My CIC account and after that, this status will be displayed. Good luck.
Thanks, this is the response I was expecting, I'll create an account and try to link it with the application.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
all info is there , just check all pages and you find all links you need :cool:
Where, which pages are you referring, I don't think I have asked a rocket science question, anyway I got the answer from someone else.

hello73

Apr 2, 2018
I am in the same situation as you but I've read on here that some got their official Sponsorship Approval letter about a couple of weeks after ECAS showed "Decision Made". I guess I'll have to wait a bit more. :) I am hoping for a positive response because some applicants that has been disapproved showed "Decision Made" on both sponsorship side and permanent residence side. Good luck to us! :)
Thanks Positiv1 , please let me know whenever you hear anything from CIC, also could you possibly tell what your timelines are if you don't mind. thanks :)

anng

May 8, 2014
Lloydminster, SK
Visa Office......
Missisauga
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
Mar 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 7, 2014 2nd AOR : Feb 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
VISA ISSUED...
AIP and DM : Sept 29, 2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 30, 2015
Employment History

Applicant information

Dependent Applicant:
Unique Client Identifier (UCI):
Application number:

Since Age of 18

FROM TO CITY, COUNTRY OCCUPATION COMPANY NAME POSITION

made it on spreadsheet
Thank you so much.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hi Yulia,

I have the same issue like you. Did you ask them to extend? Can you share with us please that will be much more appreciated.

Thanks,

Ashim
I did mine in advance but I 've heard people make extending

positiv1

Star Member
May 2, 2017
Thanks Positiv1 , please let me know whenever you hear anything from CIC, also could you possibly tell what your timelines are if you don't mind. thanks :)

Application Received: Dec. 1, 2017
AOR: January 9, 2018
ECAS showing "In Process: May 31, 2018 (both Sponsorship Side & Permanent Residence Application)
ECAS showing "Decision Made" : June 1, 2018
ECAS changed to "Application Received" on Permanent Residence side: June 4, 2018

I don't know if it is normal to revert back to "Application Received" on the Permanent Resident side on Ecas. My assumption is that the documents of my parents has been forwarded to a Visa Office, only that I haven't received the official SA approval letter so I wouldn't know where it is now. I'm keeping a positive thought on this. I will give it some time before I call them.

Reactions: hello73

Jessema

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Buddy, did you also received that generic email to summit the PCC and other docs?
no . i didn't receive the email yet. I only got the letter in my CIC online account. the letter can be viewed and downloaded from online account. but the letter didn't specify what email address I should reply. it just simply says that i can reply to the email and application ID in the tittle.