Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Mine shows below, when have you gotten your SA email ?

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results If you need a medical exam, a message with instructions will be sent to you. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Where do you see all this information, how can I check this information for my parents.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Our Status changed today to 'We are processing your Background Check' and we also received 'Pre-arrival Services Letter':)
did you send PCC before?

asrukumarsaha

May 21, 2018
Hello Everyone. I need urgent help from the fellow members.
Today I got the letter for the Police Clearance for my parents added to my CIC online linked application. Summary of the letter:

1. Photocopy of the original Police Clearance from Bangladesh must be received at this office by:2018/07/05
But there was no address.

2. Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.[with the scanned versions of the requested document]
But I got email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca that I have a new message in my account.

So my questions are:
1. Do I need to mail/courier the Photocopy of the original Police Clearance to the visa office? IF yes, then it need to be send to OTTAWA ViSA OFFICE as the
application is forwarded to CPC-OTTAWA. What would be the mailing address for that?

2. Since I did not any email requesting PCC, got it from my online account, so do I need to send the docs through email?

3. In my online account, I can upload documents. Here when I am uploading a document, it requires a 'Document Number'. What would be the Document Number for Police Clearance?

4. Just want to be sure, The PCC need to be issued from the local visa office at the address that is mentioned as permanent address in the Passport.

Anyone has experienced the same issue? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Thanks Ashim. So, I will submit through online account through which I got the request. But I don't need mail/courier the Photocopy of the original Police Clearance to the Ottawa Via office?

Hi,

I don't you think you need to courier to Ottawa offices if you upload in online account. I am in the same process like you for my parents. But they have not asked yet to submit PCC. I could let you know more if I had gone through the process. But so far I know you can upload through linked account it will allow you to upload PCC or any documents if they required.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ashim

Reactions: haf_bd

ImmI2011_CA

Jan 23, 2017
Yesterday my parents passed medical.
Ecas status is "In process". No updates about medical exam in ecas so far

Last edited:

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
best thing you can do is to contact your panel physician and ask them what more test you need to do and then get those teat done before checked by your family doctors before you for actual test!!!!!
Its a Good Idea, first you need to check which tests needs to be done.
Hi,

For medical furtherance letter that we got, do you think before going back to CIC panel doctor, is it a good idea to get x-ray and tests done again and going to family doctor first to make sure everything looks good in test make sense?
As @Sunny6a mentioned, First you need to check with Panel Physician regarding which tests needs to be done and act accordingly. There are some tests like if the initial Chest X-Ray shows any scar then CIC prescribes tests for ruling out any active TB, the result for TB tests comes back in 65 days, follow up Xray is done 90 days after the initial Xray to compare that there is no change in the X-Ray. So I think Family doctor will not be helpful in those cases because you are going to loose time . As per my understanding visa doesn't gets rejected if a person is having active TB , person needs to undergo TB treatment for 6 months , re-tests are done and then visa can be issued once the cause has been cured because its a contagious disease and threat to public health .

If the follow up tests are for High BP / Diabetic or Heart condition then it makes sense to contact Family doctor.... I think in case of High BP/ Diabetic conditions they wanna make sure that it has not impacted Kidneys or any other organs, so Kidney related blood tests like Serum Creatinine or Protein via Urine test can provide your doctor with information about how well kidneys are working. Likewise there could be some tests for Heart condition.

These are my assumptions regarding various tests, I think every case would be different but it gives you some idea.

So don't worry and contact the Clinic first and check which further tests are required.

sthuse

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Fellow Indian Applicants, I have question, regarding how to get PCC from India, as per CIC website, following are the options :

If you are a citizen of India:
If you live in India:
For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your district.

For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local district police station or online on the Delhi Police website. The website will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically.

For residents of other states: You can apply at your local district police station.

For all residents of India: You can apply for a Police Clearance Certificate from the Passport office on the Passport India website. The website will list what information and documents you need.

I am wondering if my parents reside in Punjab, they have option to get PCC from Senior Superintendent of Police or from Passport Office ?
Sharing my experience;
Yesterday i logged into the passport India office filled the form for PCC and booked the appointment; to my luck there was a slot available today and my parents went over for the appointment and received the PCC right away; seems the process is straightforward and turnaround time depends upon the appointment availability!

will surely recommend this approach of fetching the PCC from INDIA

pgp2017

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
What about my cic account info/
My cic account shows below

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We have received the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made