File Transfer...
RPRF Mar 9, 2015
Med's Request
Mar 10, 2015
Med's Done....
Mar 16, 2015; Uploaded Mar 23, 2015; 3rd Line: Mar 30, 2015
Passport Req..
May 26, 2015
I just received that automated that letter from CPD Ottawa. I guess everyone will received that as soon as they get their file number. Medical will not be passed for my mom anytime soon since we need to get sputum done.

vineninja

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 21-04-2016 | SA: 16-05-2016
File Transfer...
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2015 (Upfront)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Very soon...
so did you receive a mail stating that you have to submit documents like passport, marriage certificate, travel records, PCC, etc?
Got a single letter by email requesting only PCC for both my parents.

In my linked application status, it showed Background Check is in progress. Previously it showed "We will let you know when we start your Background check"

vineninja

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2015 (Upfront)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Very soon...

vineninja

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2015 (Upfront)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Very soon...

vineninja

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2015 (Upfront)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Very soon...
Today evening, I also got the Pre-arrival services letter added to my CIC online linked application.

vineninja

Star Member
Dec 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi (NDVO)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2016
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
26-05-2016
Med's Done....
22-12-2015 (Upfront)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon...
LANDED..........
Very soon...
Thanks for your help.Sorry didnt login for last few days and saw your reply just today. The status today shows as 'passed the medical'. Got the PCC request in a generic letter yesterday asking for already submitted 6 other documents. Was it the same with you? They are going for PCC tommm and are visiting us here in Canada on the 13th...Hopefully no other requirement comes up during their visit.. Thanks for the support and Good luck..
No. I got request only for PCC. Not the other docs.

Good luck to you too!

Summerside1312

Star Member
Nov 26, 2017
I just received an email from IRCC also requesting the following documents:

This is an automated message regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is in queue and will soon be reviewed by an officer. In order to minimize delays, please ensure that your application is complete and contains the documents listed below. If you have already submitted these documents, you may disregard this message. Do not submit duplicate documents.

The following documents must be on file in order for an officer to complete their assessment:

> Sponsor’s Birth Certificate: proof of relationship with your Sponsor (a scanned copy of your sponsor’s original birth certificate).

> Proof of Marital Status: A scanned copy of an original marriage certificate, or divorce certificate or death certificate for late spouse, whichever applicable.

> Police Certificate from all of the countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

> Employment History: your employment history since the age of 18.

> Travel History: A completed Supplementary Information- Your Travels (IMM 5562) form which can be found on our website: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf

> Passport/ Travel Document: A scanned copy of your valid passport or travel document with at least 6 months of validity.

> Valid CSQ: If you are destined to the province of Quebec, you must provide a Certificat de selection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion. Please visit the following website for instructions: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

If any of the above mentioned documents have not already been submitted to our office, please do so by scanning your document(s) and reply directly to this email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca). Kindly include your application number in the subject line. You must submit your document within 30 days.

Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French. Please ensure to attach documents in .PDF, JPG or .doc format and not exceeding 5 MB in total per each email.

DO NOT MAIL ORGINAL DOCUMENTS. ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WILL REMAIN ON FILE AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO YOU.

Reactions: ashique_tas

sthuse

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Guys need your thoughts before we all start sending travel History information IMM5562

It looks like this is just a generic email and was sent to everyone… that doesn’t mean that officer would need this form to make decision on application.

Reason why I'm saying this as this might open more problems for no reason… My parents travelled a lot in last ten years…. What you guys are thinking?
yes i am thinking on the same lines;

currently going through the application documents to make sure that all the other documents are covered already and I just need to apply and fetch the PCC for both the applicants

vinceyhb

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
I just received an email from IRCC also requesting the following documents:

This is an automated message regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is in queue and will soon be reviewed by an officer. In order to minimize delays, please ensure that your application is complete and contains the documents listed below. If you have already submitted these documents, you may disregard this message. Do not submit duplicate documents.

The following documents must be on file in order for an officer to complete their assessment:

> Sponsor’s Birth Certificate: proof of relationship with your Sponsor (a scanned copy of your sponsor’s original birth certificate).

> Proof of Marital Status: A scanned copy of an original marriage certificate, or divorce certificate or death certificate for late spouse, whichever applicable.

> Police Certificate from all of the countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

> Employment History: your employment history since the age of 18.

> Travel History: A completed Supplementary Information- Your Travels (IMM 5562) form which can be found on our website: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf

> Passport/ Travel Document: A scanned copy of your valid passport or travel document with at least 6 months of validity.

> Valid CSQ: If you are destined to the province of Quebec, you must provide a Certificat de selection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion. Please visit the following website for instructions: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

If any of the above mentioned documents have not already been submitted to our office, please do so by scanning your document(s) and reply directly to this email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca). Kindly include your application number in the subject line. You must submit your document within 30 days.

Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a notarized translation in either English or French. Please ensure to attach documents in .PDF, JPG or .doc format and not exceeding 5 MB in total per each email.

DO NOT MAIL ORGINAL DOCUMENTS. ALL DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WILL REMAIN ON FILE AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO YOU.

I got the same email. Didn’t we all submit everything with the application except for the policy certificate?

mufarina

Sep 12, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
10-08-2012
looks like a busy day at the office today

haf_bd

Oct 17, 2017
Hello Everyone. I need urgent help from the fellow members.
Today I got the letter for the Police Clearance for my parents added to my CIC online linked application. Summary of the letter:

1. Photocopy of the original Police Clearance from Bangladesh must be received at this office by:2018/07/05
But there was no address.

2. Please reply directly to this email and put your application number in the title.[with the scanned versions of the requested document]
But I got email from donotreply@cic.gc.ca that I have a new message in my account.

So my questions are:
1. Do I need to mail/courier the Photocopy of the original Police Clearance to the visa office? IF yes, then it need to be send to OTTAWA ViSA OFFICE as the
application is forwarded to CPC-OTTAWA. What would be the mailing address for that?

2. Since I did not any email requesting PCC, got it from my online account, so do I need to send the docs through email?

3. In my online account, I can upload documents. Here when I am uploading a document, it requires a 'Document Number'. What would be the Document Number for Police Clearance?

4. Just want to be sure, The PCC need to be issued from the local visa office at the address that is mentioned as permanent address in the Passport.

Anyone has experienced the same issue? Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello, I am new to this forum, I am in 2018 PGP, my timeline is
0. CIC received the application for permanent residence on April 9, 2018.

1. CIC sent an email indicating application was accepted (including Application number) on April 20, 2018.

CIC sent an email asking to submit the death certificate for one parent on May 29, 2018,
parent is from China, I am in Alberta.,
working on the death certificate right now.
Could somebody add me to the Excel sheet please? Thanks.
AnNing
done - 2018

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
I checked the website, seems we don't need to submit the PCC for Canada, only other countries. Can someone confirm?
if parents are here more than 6 mon they can ask to provide otherwise just back home PCC

Reactions: sthuse