+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

Harshaman

Nov 8, 2017
Hi,
My parents received the medical request on May 23rd and got the medical done on June 4th. Today I received the email requesting documents that everyone is talking about.
My parents are here on a Super visa so I will be applying for the PCC with BLS Toronto.
Did anyone get it done here and how much time did it take to get the PCC?
Thanks
Hello,

What do you see on your online sign in on Cic

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It shows you passed the medical
Received same e-mail , but parents Medicals are still in progress, one parent required to undergo some additional tests so we have fulfilled the requirement for additional tests. I suppose ir-respective of medicals status everyone got this heads up auto generated e-mail who's application is being assessed and they want all the documents in place if any of the following document wasn't provided in the past.

Document requested ( if any of the following wasn't provided in the past ) :

Sponsor’s Birth Certificate
Proof of Marital Status
Police Certificate
Employment History
Travel History
Passport/ Travel Document

Dream big dream

May 1, 2017
My parents got their pcc in Toronto. I forgot how much it cost, less than $50/ea. We received the PCC by mail one week later.

Hi,
My parents received the medical request on May 23rd and got the medical done on June 4th. Today I received the email requesting documents that everyone is talking about.
My parents are here on a Super visa so I will be applying for the PCC with BLS Toronto.
Did anyone get it done here and how much time did it take to get the PCC?
Thanks

AnNingCanada

Jun 5, 2018
Hello, I am new to this forum, I am in 2018 PGP, my timeline is
0. CIC received the application for permanent residence on April 9, 2018.

1. CIC sent an email indicating application was accepted (including Application number) on April 20, 2018.

CIC sent an email asking to submit the death certificate for one parent on May 29, 2018,
parent is from China, I am in Alberta.,
working on the death certificate right now.
Could somebody add me to the Excel sheet please? Thanks.
AnNing

Reactions: YULIA-2016

singhasr

Jan 3, 2017
  1. My Mother in law e CAS shows We sent you medical instructions on May 22, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. till today i did not get any request for medical. she is on super visa and her medical was done in july 2017 for the same.
  2. Yesterday i received an automated email
    Sponsor’s Birth Certificate: proof of relationship with your Sponsor (a scanned copy of your sponsor’s original birth certificate).
    > Proof of Marital Status: A scanned copy of an original marriage certificate, or divorce certificate or death certificate for late spouse, whichever applicable.
    > Police Certificate from all of the countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
    > Employment History: your employment history since the age of 18.
    > Travel History: A completed Supplementary Information- Your Travels (IMM 5562) form which can be found on our website: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf
    > Passport/ Travel Document: A scanned copy of your valid passport or travel document with at least 6 months of validity.
    > Valid CSQ: If you are destined to the province of Quebec, you must provide a Certificat de selection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion. Please visit the following website for instructions: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html
If any of the above mentioned documents have not already been submitted to our office, please do so by scanning your document(s) and reply directly to this email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca). Kindly include your application number in the subject line. You must submit your document within 30 days.
any body have any idea why she did not get medical request. are they are going to use medical result from the last year
can we send PCC as it is suggested to send all the document in 30 days

Thanks

Reactions: ashique_tas

Ruchir

May 28, 2018
Hi Ruchir..
I linked my account just after getting medical exam request. When I checked 5 days after my parents did medical exam, it showed "Passed the Medical Exam" for Review of Medical Results. I guess it takes 5-10 days normally to update. Check the google spreadsheet for other cases of maximum time taken for review of medical results. If you think that it's been too long then you can send an email inquiry, although I am not sure about the process for that.
Thanks for your help.Sorry didnt login for last few days and saw your reply just today. The status today shows as 'passed the medical'. Got the PCC request in a generic letter yesterday asking for already submitted 6 other documents. Was it the same with you? They are going for PCC tommm and are visiting us here in Canada on the 13th...Hopefully no other requirement comes up during their visit.. Thanks for the support and Good luck..

Reactions: vineninja

Ruchir

May 28, 2018
  1. My Mother in law e CAS shows We sent you medical instructions on May 22, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. till today i did not get any request for medical. she is on super visa and her medical was done in july 2017 for the same.
    Sponsor’s Birth Certificate: proof of relationship with your Sponsor (a scanned copy of your sponsor’s original birth certificate).
    > Proof of Marital Status: A scanned copy of an original marriage certificate, or divorce certificate or death certificate for late spouse, whichever applicable.
    > Police Certificate from all of the countries where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18. For more information on how to obtain police certificates, including country specific requirements, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp
    > Travel History: A completed Supplementary Information- Your Travels (IMM 5562) form which can be found on our website: https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5562e.pdf
    > Passport/ Travel Document: A scanned copy of your valid passport or travel document with at least 6 months of validity.
    > Valid CSQ: If you are destined to the province of Quebec, you must provide a Certificat de selection du Québec from the Ministère de l’Immigration, Diversité et Inclusion. Please visit the following website for instructions: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html
If any of the above mentioned documents have not already been submitted to our office, please do so by scanning your document(s) and reply directly to this email (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca). Kindly include your application number in the subject line. You must submit your document within 30 days.
any body have any idea why she did not get medical request. are they are going to use medical result from the last year

Thanks
Thanks for your help.Sorry didnt login for last few days and saw your reply just today. The status today shows as 'passed the medical'. Got the PCC request in a generic letter yesterday asking for already submitted 6 other documents. Was it the same with you? They are going for PCC tommm and are visiting us here in Canada on the 13th...Hopefully no other requirement comes up during their visit.. Thanks for the support and Good luck..
One other question and dont know whether you have the answer, Got a generic letter for documents yesterday including PCC.However, the letter was addressed only for my dad who is the principal applicant and had no mention of my mother's PCC ..They are going to try for both though..any thoughts?

Sunny6a

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Guys need your thoughts before we all start sending travel History information IMM5562

It looks like this is just a generic email and was sent to everyone… that doesn’t mean that officer would need this form to make decision on application.

Reason why I'm saying this as this might open more problems for no reason… My parents travelled a lot in last ten years…. What you guys are thinking?

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One other question and dont know whether you have the answer, Got a generic letter for documents yesterday including PCC.However, the letter was addressed only for my dad who is the principal applicant and had no mention of my mother's PCC ..They are going to try for both though..any thoughts?
Same here, this e-mail was addressed to my Father( Principal Applicant ) , so as per my understanding we need to submit PCC for all the persons in an application ( Father + Mother ) , I assume not only PCC, any other missing documents would be sent for both .

O_Canada

Jan 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks
@singhasr , if you have not then create a MYCIC profile and link your application to this MYCIC profile. Otherwise if the profile has been created and file has been linked, login to MyCic profile and check the Medical instructions and IMM1017 form in the Messages section.

If you missed any e-mails then search for any e-mails in your mail box from : donotreply@cic.gc.ca , with Sub : You have a new message in your account for application: #######

Search mail boxes for all the e-mail ID's you provided in the PR application ( Applicant / Representative / E-mail ID linked with MyCIC ).

ImmI2011_CA

Jan 23, 2017
Guys need your thoughts before we all start sending travel History information IMM5562

It looks like this is just a generic email and was sent to everyone… that doesn’t mean that officer would need this form to make decision on application.

Reason why I'm saying this as this might open more problems for no reason… My parents travelled a lot in last ten years…. What you guys are thinking?
I have no idea what to do with it. Decided to send them an email and ask. Interesting, because for me it's not clear if my mom (principal) needs to send a scanned copied of those. We sent paper version, but they requested "a scanned copy" "Proof of Marital Status: A scanned copy of an original marriage certificate, or divorce certificate or death certificate for late spouse, whichever applicable. do we need also to send a scanned copies or they're ok with paper copies...

They also gave us 30 days... In Russia to get PCC takes 30 days and also we need to translate it :(