+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2017

spy118

Feb 15, 2017
Can u please share the address where you have posted and pls confirm did you send the original pcc or only photocopy
We sent the original to the London Visa Office since that's where our file is being worked on. You'd send to your visa office.

hniazi86

Star Member
Nov 10, 2016
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ANKARA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
File Transfer...
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Interview........
waived Ecas Decision Made 01-19-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
Hello Everyone,

This morning I got an email that there is a message in MyCIC account. When I went and checked it, it is a from called "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS". I was very surprised so I called the CIC call center. The agent looked at my file and asked if I got a request for Police Certificate and CV/Resume? then he said the due date is June.04 (Today). I asked the agent to check and see when that was requested and he told me it was requested (June.04) today. Then he realized that there is a problem. He said he will be sending an email to CPC-Ottawa and advised me to do the same. When I went on MyCIC account and checked "View Submitted Application" the PCC and CV are available to upload. So I have emailed the CPC-Ottawa myself as well. I will keep you guys posted if I get a respond.

Anyone know what is the CV they need? My Grandmother has been retired for over 40 years now. Anyone got the request for CV? What did they ask for in the letter?

st17

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
Hello Everyone,

This morning I got an email that there is a message in MyCIC account. When I went and checked it, it is a from called "SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION REQUEST FOR STUDENTS". I was very surprised so I called the CIC call center. The agent looked at my file and asked if I got a request for Police Certificate and CV/Resume? then he said the due date is June.04 (Today). I asked the agent to check and see when that was requested and he told me it was requested (June.04) today. Then he realized that there is a problem. He said he will be sending an email to CPC-Ottawa and advised me to do the same. When I went on MyCIC account and checked "View Submitted Application" the PCC and CV are available to upload. So I have emailed the CPC-Ottawa myself as well. I will keep you guys posted if I get a respond.

Anyone know what is the CV they need? My Grandmother has been retired for over 40 years now. Anyone got the request for CV? What did they ask for in the letter?
They seems to be totally messed up recently in sending emails and notifications, my parents PR shows in process for more than a month and I have no clue where is the LVO as they didn’t send SA email yet

can123456

Nov 18, 2016
Yes. Apply in BLS or High Commissions of India in Vancouver for PCC. I am not sure, but I think you can start process right away and PCC is valid for 6 months.

to
Thank you. We are in Brampton so we will apply in local BLS office here. Can anybody give insights on experience with BLS Brampton? How long does they take for PCC processing and how smooth is the process? My parents are visitors to Canada currently so they won't have any address proof (this is one of the item on checklist) will that be fine if I instead give my Driving license copy because I am the sponsor in his application for PR?

One more thing: I recently became Canadian citizen and I got Canadian passport now. In the PCC checklist they are asking for Sponsor's passport for PR cases, but when I applied for parents PR I had Indian passport and now my Indian passports are not operational. Will that be an issue? Please give some advise.

thank you.

positiv1

Star Member
May 2, 2017
They seems to be totally messed up recently in sending emails and notifications, my parents PR shows in process for more than a month and I have no clue where is the LVO as they didn’t send SA email yet
I've read a couple of posts on this forum with CIC asking for a CV. Is this thing a new requirement or is it just random? If so, this is getting crazy. That CV should have been included in the checklist.

can123456

Nov 18, 2016
US FBI police clearance : One of my friend who got his parents' PR 1 year ago told me that CIC asked for RCMP police clearance and also FBI clearance because his parents visited Canada and US multiple number of times though they never spent more than 6 months there.
I am not sure if this is normal ? Because my parents have same case, they visited US and Canada almost every year from past 5 years, seeing this will CIC ask for US and Canada police clearance over and above the Indian PCC?
Please advise.
I have heard that US FBI clearance takes lot of time that's why I am worried.

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
First June 06-2017 from Warsaw ; Second 26 July 2018 from London
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
DM Sep 29 2018, PPR Oct 01 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Hello Everyone,

they need all jobs from the age 18.
we have work book in Russia so i made a copy and translate it

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
call them

YULIA-2016

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
Jan.2016
AOR Received.
June 2016
File Transfer...
Jan.2017
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Sep 27 2018
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 10 2018
Thank you. We are in Brampton so we will apply in local BLS office here. Can anybody give insights on experience with BLS Brampton? How long does they take for PCC processing and how smooth is the process? My parents are visitors to Canada currently so they won't have any address proof (this is one of the item on checklist) will that be fine if I instead give my Driving license copy because I am the sponsor in his application for PR?

One more thing: I recently became Canadian citizen and I got Canadian passport now. In the PCC checklist they are asking for Sponsor's passport for PR cases, but when I applied for parents PR I had Indian passport and now my Indian passports are not operational. Will that be an issue? Please give some advise.

thank you.
just in case send them a passport copy thru IRCC webform

sthuse

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
So i got this mail from Ottawa CIC office;

This is an automated message regarding your application for permanent residence in Canada. Your application is in
queue and will soon be reviewed by an officer. In order to minimize delays, please ensure that your application is
complete and contains the documents listed below. If you have already submitted these documents, you may
disregard this message. Do not submit duplicate documents.
I suppose i can assume that the application is under process in Ottawa office;
Among the list of document is Police Certificate; do i have to apply a police clearance certificate for my parents in India (home country) they have not stayed in any country more than 6 months;

any pointers?
thank you !!